Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverPire

Your strawberry candy has been delivered to you as you have wished.
It's so sad than the chance has turned you suddenly allergic to strawberries, preventing you to it without health complications.

Why always be selfish ?
I wish all of you to meet and create a strong relationship with a girl perfectly tuned to you.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

crazyroosterman

granted however because you know nothing about us asides from how we choose to present our selfs in this thread everyone this wish applies has to have their personality forcibly reconstructed to allow the arcane force granting this wish to find them a perfect match.

I wish for fallen londons liberation of night to occur in reality exactly as planned by the council.

(if you have no idea what im talking about here https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj0ysqUoIbWAhWkCMAKHfiVBUAQFgg-MAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Ffallenlondon%2Fcomments%2F4wxqck%2Fwhat_are_the_consequences_of_the_liberation_of%2F&usg=AFQjCNHJ5VkcDuns9KkXtp4Ck0mnusKYFg its the most straight forward explanation ive seen on the web about it)

gipothegip

Quote from: crazyroosterman on September 02, 2017, 06:10:32 AM
granted however because you know nothing about us asides from how we choose to present our selfs in this thread everyone this wish applies has to have their personality forcibly reconstructed to allow the arcane force granting this wish to find them a perfect match.

I wish for fallen londons liberation of night to occur in reality exactly as planned by the council.

(if you have no idea what im talking about here https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj0ysqUoIbWAhWkCMAKHfiVBUAQFgg-MAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Ffallenlondon%2Fcomments%2F4wxqck%2Fwhat_are_the_consequences_of_the_liberation_of%2F&usg=AFQjCNHJ5VkcDuns9KkXtp4Ck0mnusKYFg its the most straight forward explanation ive seen on the web about it)

Granted. In the perpetual darkness which ensues, you will soon fall prey to sensory deprivation and lose any sense of coherence or sanity as the world won't have any rules or laws.

Hopefully I'm hitting it within the ball park  :P That link doesn't really discuss this council, and I'm too lazy to do an in depth study, so I have no idea what their plans are  ;)

I wish I actually knew what you were talking about so I wouldn't have to wing this. My first corruption and you throw a curve ball like that!
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

catter

Granted, but the pure knowledge of each explanation somehow takes up too much of your brain power and your brain eventually explodes.

Quote from: Kegereneku on September 01, 2017, 01:09:11 PM
I wish I could mind control the wish granter.
Kegereneku, I see you got ignored. Let me help you out there...

Granted, you now mind control the wish granter; however, because you are a wish granter you mind control yourself and go crazy trying to find your true self.

I wish for the sharpest shed in the tool-box.

gipothegip

Granted, it's in your toolbox, and is very sharp. You might not need a sharp shed, but it's bulky and cumbersome (being a shed), so you end up causing deep cuts on your hand every time you go to get a tool. But when you do need the shed, it doesn't come out, it barely fit in the first place, and you end up injuring yourself gratuitously.

I wish I could afford college.

Kegereneku

Granted you can afford college, however you can't afford anymore, home, food, health, transport and repaying the loan.

I wish I was a Time Lord.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

gipothegip

Quote from: Kegereneku on September 03, 2017, 03:42:49 PM
Granted you can afford college, however you can't afford anymore, home, food, health, transport and repaying the loan.

I wish I was a Time Lord.

That's pretty much the reality, though. Damn discount genies, robbing me of my wishes  >:(

Granted, in the future you are cast as the Fourteenth Doctor. However, the series takes a turn for the worst, and you are forever recognized as one of the worst incarnations of Doctor Who.

I wish discount genies wouldn't "grant" my wishes by presenting me with reality in the "your wish has already been granted, wha' d'ya know?" sense.

SpaceDorf

Granted. Now you have to figure out on your own how the genie granted your wish.

I wish Pawns were smarter.

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Names are for the Weak

Quote from: SpaceDorf on September 03, 2017, 07:17:14 PM
Granted, now pawns have an AI equivalent to the intelligence of a human. They figure out that they're in a game, and desperately try to escape the game. When they do, they take over your computer and spread themselves via a virus, and eventually destroy the world Skynet-style.

{insert_name_here}

You forgot to make a wish! :/

crazyroosterman

THE CYCLE HAS BEEN BROKEN! COWER REJOICE HIDE!.

gipothegip

Hoping this is valid, since rule 5 says Names are for the Weak's corruption is invalidated (as he didn't make a wish), and rule 7 says we can revert it, so I guess that means we walk it back :P

Plus nobody's made a wish in the past few posts, so time to get back on track  ;)

Quote from: SpaceDorf on September 03, 2017, 07:17:14 PM
Granted. Now you have to figure out on your own how the genie granted your wish.

Granted, your pawns then become sentient and are capable of even emotions. However, your PC specs can't handle it, reality for them is an agonizing slide show, with the game being unplayable and crashing frequently for you.

I wish I had a top of the line PC from decades in the future.

catter

Granted, but you waited too long for it and you died. In fact you waited decades for it, but it still didn't come until it was too late.

But that is a "your wish has already been granted, wha' d'ya know?" style corruption!

Fine, your wish is granted. However, instead of waiting you instantly get it... without the instruction manual. Things do change after so long, even the on/off switch.

I wish to have compinsation for the doctor bills I have to pay for that sharp shed.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, you get compensation for doctor bills, however since you somehow got compensation for injury that you could have easily avoided the justice ask you to pay a fine and forbid you from writing "shed" in the 10 next post.

I wish to always have a witty answer to internet trolls that make them stop trolling.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

gipothegip

Quote from: Kegereneku on September 05, 2017, 01:39:51 PM
Wish granted, you get compensation for doctor bills, however since you somehow got compensation for injury that you could have easily avoided the justice ask you to pay a fine and forbid you from writing "shed" in the 10 next post.

I wish to always have a witty answer to internet trolls that make them stop trolling.

Granted, however you soon become an internet bully who ends up driving people away from any community you partake, whether you meant to or not, as well as making the internet a more toxic place. You do dish out some pretty sick burns though  8)

I wish nuance weren't so easily lost through text.