Prisoner getting married?

Started by ZornieKins, May 08, 2017, 11:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZornieKins

So I had got two Leaders from opposing pirate factions and shoved them into a room together, after awhile they started warming up to each other and became lovers. (Guy was 40 and the Girl was 16, but eh. It's the Rim.) Now they've got engaged and I was wondering if there was a way for them to get married.

Also the first love to blossom in my town of 2 years and 6 people
Quote from: Mikhail Reign on August 07, 2015, 02:12:32 AM
I mean at least the human wallets WANTED to be human wallets - cows don't get much say.

Edixo

That's awesome in so many ways.

I guess you could try waiting it out and see what happens?
Nothing says "Home Security" like 50 turrets

Canute

I am just more curious what guest attent to the marriage party.
Your pawn from the colony, or the whole pirate faction. :-)

Euzio

Quote from: Canute on May 09, 2017, 03:18:04 AM
I am just more curious what guest attent to the marriage party.
Your pawn from the colony, or the whole pirate faction. :-)

This would be pretty awesome

RAID WARNING!
RAID WARNING!
- Two pirate factions have arrived to witness the marriage between their leaders. They will attend the wedding after preparing for a short while. Oh, and they may take the opportunity to pillage and burn your colony whilst attending the wedding at the same time. Additionally, they won't mind rescuing their leaders as well.

ZornieKins

So far nothing has happened. Though I did catch another pirate and he started hitting on the girl. Which in turned got him to be hit on.

He didn't need that nose or left big toe anyways. :v
Quote from: Mikhail Reign on August 07, 2015, 02:12:32 AM
I mean at least the human wallets WANTED to be human wallets - cows don't get much say.

Perq

Who needs those anways? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rim is simply place of accelerated evolution!
I'm nobody from nowhere who knows nothing about anything.
But you are still wrong.

RyanRim

One of my earliest recalls of proposals was inside my own small colony, the guy and girl had 100% relations and slept together, yet nothing happened for 4 weeks. It could take time.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

AngleWyrm

I had a soldier fall in love with the prisoner she arrested. They became lovers, and so I assigned her to chat and recruit her beau at every opportunity (priority 1 negotiations).

Her apartment got a double-bed upgrade, and after many days she finally succeeded. He was one of the 99%'rs, but she was a skill-8 recruiter.

I'm wondering who's gonna propose.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

grrizo

Quote from: AngleWyrm on May 11, 2017, 03:56:40 AM
I had a soldier fall in love with the prisoner she arrested. They became lovers, and so I assigned her to chat and recruit her beau at every opportunity (priority 1 negotiations).

Her apartment got a double-bed upgrade, and after many days she finally succeeded. He was one of the 99%'rs, but she was a skill-8 recruiter.

I'm wondering who's gonna propose.
Still a better love story than Twilight
Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.