[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L1fe

Are there changes in the A15 version, where I cannot simply try to recruit or improve relations with visitors, or is there a problem with my installation? I'm not getting any errors, but when visitors and traders come and go, I have the Hospitality tab, but no options on how to interact with the specific pawn.

Orion

This seems like a recurring new problem. My guess is that it's conflicting with another mod (that I don't have).

Which mods are you using? Do you get errors? Can I have your output_log.txt?

L1fe

Absolutely, have a look. I've got a long list of mods... are there any trouble mods you know of? I can get you the full list if you think it'll help tho, just let me know :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Orion

The log has a list with your mods ;)
Try putting hospitality last on your mod list.

L1fe

Sadly that had no effect on my current save. I'll create a new one in a bit and let you know how that goes, ok? Thanks for your help!

Update: I'm an idiot, and forgot to restart RW. it's all better now, thank you so much!

Dougiebabe

I also had issues with the Guest tab not appearing and having no extra options to interact with visitors, they would stay and buy/leave things but couldn't do anything else.

Moving the mod to the bottom of the load list fixed this although it did not fix it with the visitors I currently had staying with me, I had to wait until the next visitors arrived.

Edit: Thanks for the mod btw!

lllMWNlll

[PROBLEM]
My guests can't find the bed guests, their flag mostly set up on the Dinning Room and they can't find the beds, but, when they have the need to sleep they find those beds and the "no guest beds buff" goes away, but when they wake up, the buff comes again, i lose too many relationship because of  this.

I didn't build one Massive Structure with separated rooms, i build independent "houses" and Slate Roads which connect the houses, a small village, but the walls don't have contact with another building. It could have something to do with it?

[Suggestion] It would be nice if the player to set where the flag is.
Because once guests came in and putted the flag on the "Long House" which is where Guest beds are, and i didn't have any problem like this.

Orion

Yeah, but that won't happen before A16.

Could you show a screenshot of how you set it up? Then I can tell you why it doesn't work.

lllMWNlll

Quote from: Orion on November 15, 2016, 12:15:30 PM
Yeah, but that won't happen before A16.

Could you show a screenshot of how you set it up? Then I can tell you why it doesn't work.

Sure here:
"South of JamesTown"

I putted the image in Attachment, Preview is "previewing" it will come small.

Also i list the mods i currently using on this savegame:

ADogSaid-1.4
CK_AnimalPlant_Pack
Efficient Light
Expanded Prosthetics & Organ Engineering
Faction Discovery
GlitterTech
Hospitality
Medieval Times (v. 1.33.A15c)
Miscellaneous_Core
Miscellaneous_MAI
Miscellaneous_Robots
More Vanilla Turrets
Robots_PlusPlus_Misc_Robots_Xtension

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Orion

From what I can tell it should work correctly - unless there's a roof or door missing from your guest room.

14m1337

Quote from: Wishmaster on November 16, 2016, 03:32:32 PM
Guests eat my raw food instead of using my paste dispenser... not cool.

afaik this is vanilla behavior and will be handled with a16
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

lllMWNlll

Quote from: Orion on November 16, 2016, 04:07:29 AM
From what I can tell it should work correctly - unless there's a roof or door missing from your guest room.

I did connected the Guest room to the Dinning room and now it's working correctly. I just connected those two rooms on a single building and it's working perfectly.

Thanks for the help, Orion.

[QUESTION]
I can offer my food for the guests somehow? They eat their own food. I didn't try yet this. This mechanic works?

Orion

You can. They will buy it if it's in their room. If they run out of what they have and are still hungry they will go for your storage, though. This is a vanilla issue I couldn't prevent yet.