[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob112

Quote from: Orion on April 06, 2017, 05:33:08 PM
@bob112: Look, there's a real easy solution here. Just upload your debug log somewhere and I'll take a look at it.
@Dr_Zhivago: No problem! It's not every day I get the solution spoon fed. Usually I have to dig it up myself, and I'm not always inclined to do that.

OK thank you

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Orion on April 06, 2017, 05:33:08 PM
@bob112: Look, there's a real easy solution here. Just upload your debug log somewhere and I'll take a look at it.
@Dr_Zhivago: No problem! It's not every day I get the solution spoon fed. Usually I have to dig it up myself, and I'm not always inclined to do that.

May have spoken too soon... Still getting the same error log when loading the mod BEFORE Psychology. However when I load the mod AFTER Psychology, the error log is now gone... Even though your note says to load Psychology after Hospitality. Was that a mistake?

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/99767263c1399e97fe14833cd4c22ff9

Error log starts with :

[HugsLib] Exception during DetourMethodByAttribute: System.Exception: Failed to detour method Pawn_RelationsTracker.Notify_RescuedBy to _Pawn_RelationsTracker._Notify_RescuedBy (assembly: Psychology) ---> System.Exception: method was already detoured to Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_RelationsTracker.Notify_RescuedBy.

Orion

@bob: Hm. You're getting so many errors, it's a surprise you can actually load your game...
But I couldn't find hospitality related errors (yet).

@Dr_Zhivago: That's correct. I've done my half, now Psychology has to fix the error for when loading in the correct order.

bob112

Quote from: Orion on April 07, 2017, 01:08:01 PM
@bob: Hm. You're getting so many errors, it's a surprise you can actually load your game...
But I couldn't find hospitality related errors (yet).

@Dr_Zhivago: That's correct. I've done my half, now Psychology has to fix the error for when loading in the correct order.
the game loads up fine takes a minute or two to do so but it load's up OK and I've tried going through all the saves i have for the colony i'm playing at the moment and the only one that has the visitors spawn is the first one which was before the name the colony and faction event I've also tried making a new colony and spawning in visitors and they spawned in fine but without knowing how to fix the error, what the error is and/or what caused it i don't see the point in starting a new colony seeing as the error could just pop up again and I'll be back at square one if you like i can upload a debug log of that first save along with one of a new colony if that will help any

Orion

Your game does not load up fine.

I'd start with removing smarter food selection, remote explosives and whatever adds aluminium.

But you've got so many mods with potential for conflict, all bets are off, really.

Man_Jones

To be fair I don't know if this is an issue with your mod or something else but occasionally I get visitors who literally stand in place till they die. They don't even fall over from exhaustion. So any ideas?

bob112

Quote from: Orion on April 07, 2017, 05:25:55 PM
Your game does not load up fine.

I'd start with removing smarter food selection, remote explosives and whatever adds aluminium.

But you've got so many mods with potential for conflict, all bets are off, really.

By any chance does your mod add in a bit of code that makes it so that visitors cant spawn even via dev mode if there is a visable enemy/hostile on the map?

Orion

@Man_Jones:
Since you're the first to report this, I would guess that it is something else. If you upload your debug log I will take a look.
@bob: Hospitality does check if it there are hostiles present, but this should not affect spawning them from debug.

Man_Jones

Quote from: Orion on April 10, 2017, 01:33:57 AM
@Man_Jones:
Since you're the first to report this, I would guess that it is something else. If you upload your debug log I will take a look.
@bob: Hospitality does check if it there are hostiles present, but this should not affect spawning them from debug.
How do I copy or upload the debug log?

Canute

Look at the data folder at the rimworld install.
The output_log.txt
Try to attach it here, or when it is to big, use winrar or similar first.

Or enable developer mode at the option, Then click on the top left icon which appear "open debug log".
Then click at the green "share logs" and post the link yu got.

bob112

Quote from: Orion on April 10, 2017, 01:33:57 AM
@Man_Jones:

I tried removing the mods you pointed out and that did nothing so i started a new colony and did some testing and the tests didnt come up with anything but i was able to spawn in visitors then i decided to do one more test and discovered that i couldnt spawn in visitors while there were visable hostiles so i killed all visable hostiles on the map and tried spawning in visitors and was able to do so. I then loaded up the second save of my current colony and checked for visable hostiles on the map and discovered that at some point between the first save (in which i was able to spawn in visitors) and the second save (which was the earliest save of my current colony that i was unable to spawn in visitors) i had gone into god mode and used it to look into the various structures that i couldn't see into (the possible ancient danger structures) and one of them had a mechanoid in and instead of killing it i'd decided that seeing as i'd sorta cheated to look in i'd just rebuild the wall and have my colonists kill the mechanoid once they had better weapons and armour and had the resources to build some defences around the structure i then pretty much forgot about the mechanoid and was able to get wanderers/travelers and caravans to spawn naturally but never got visitors to spawn naturally or via dev mode so i suspect that is what my the source of my problem was me being like a small child and peaking at presents early then rewrapping them in essence and generally being an idiot and not knowing about the visitors not being able to spawn when there are visable hostiles on the map so with luck i have now solved my problem (and probably just jinxed myself saying this) and have decided to start a new colony and do a final test by getting the new colony to be around for the same number of days as my current colony (which was the first day of the fall season) i figure that should be plenty of time for visitors to spawn naturally so heres hopeing that my problem is now fixed and it was just because i'm an idiot and not some error somewhere

pintpo

Hello. I was directed here by Unlimited Hugs for an issue I am having with my colony.

Here is the dialogue. Hope you can help fix my game.  :)

KaT  18 hours ago   

Hello!
Thank you so much for these awesome mods! I've been playing with no issue until yesterday when I started becoming unable to capture downed prisoners and rescue downed colonists. I have included this:

https://gist.github.com/78ff06229cee165125223b2142d0821c

Which is the error that comes up in the log when I start the game.

this is the error that comes up when I try to capture a prisoner:

https://gist.github.com/47f632e1cf3920629688b3711e39344d

For what its worth, I cannot spawn a raid. So I don't have a log for when I try to rescue a downed colonist

I hope this information helps, if I need to add more please let me know. I am pretty unfamiliar with this stuff.

Man_Jones

Quote from: Canute on April 10, 2017, 02:35:31 AM
Look at the data folder at the rimworld install.
The output_log.txt
Try to attach it here, or when it is to big, use winrar or similar first.

Or enable developer mode at the option, Then click on the top left icon which appear "open debug log".
Then click at the green "share logs" and post the link yu got.
Okay I'll do that after work.

DrHexapus

Hey all, I logged into rimworld one day to find this error.
I had not made changes to the loaded mods before hand, but I suspect there was an update somewhere that borked everything... seems to be coming from the hospitality mod. Any suggestions? Thanks!

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Hospitality: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HugsLib.ModBase' from assembly 'HugsLib, Version=0.16.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Man_Jones

Here's a link to the log.
https://gist.github.com/7b5ea1a7aceaa48eaf37520f8e28e349
The main thing to keep in mind is that it only seems to happen occasionally. It also seems it can be fixed with saving then reloading, I think.
EDIT:Nevermind reloading does not fix it.