[Texture help] M&Co. Outpost supply ship

Started by Rikiki, March 14, 2016, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: JuliaEllie on March 18, 2016, 11:06:58 AM
WOW.. I have been away for too long. This looks great and I cant wait to get my hands on this.

Keeeeeep yoouuur fifly paaaaws aweh!

Rikiki

So... while I still have your attention, ::) the last thing I need is the texture of a 7x7 orbital relay.

Here is a sketch:

I know this is roughly a schema so please feel free to propose another shape. :P

1. I plan to have a part of it rotatable (like the MMS dish).
2. A blinking antenna top is also a possibility.
3. The whole building is only "pass through" so the free space can be occupied by random boxes/energy cables/whatever.

Do you propose any "volunteer" for this job Shinzy? ;D

Shinzy

I may have a volunteer in mind, yes

Edit: My volunteer has an headache right this moment and they are refusing my simple 2 tricks to cure it therapy. I'll try again later

A Friend

Quote from: Shinzy on March 21, 2016, 06:18:39 PM
I may have a volunteer hostage in mind, yes

Edit: My volunteer hostage has an headache right this moment and they are refusing my simple 2 tricks to cure it therapy immediately get sent to a Psychiatric hospital. I'll try again later never.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

skullywag

heres a quandry, what happens to the shadows on that dish when he starts rotating it... ;)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"