Custom Scenarios, Custom Maps and Fog

Started by Czopczyslaw, January 24, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Czopczyslaw

I dont know if someone here mentioned it, im lazy and there is too much posts so sorry  :P

So, to the point. When i was playing this game i've always felt that there could be additional game mode. I thought about this before this whole planet was introduced, but when there was only one map generated i thought "what if there could be scenarios in which you get one survivor and you just search for the others etc" But for those scenarios to work, there would be needed fog, so we didnt know the map at the beginning. And those scenarios could be community made. I imagined an underground facility map infested with zombies (ah zombies, this game needs them :D) where you just reveal your map and try to survive finding others with those mechanics that are already in game.

Have someone here ever felt like we need that in game?

I suppose what I wrote may have no sense, but im not that good in English, so sorry about that.   

patoka

first of all, there is a mod for zombies, if not ten.

and this rpg element would have to be modded i guess. all that said, i'd be interested in trying this mode out. zombies against a rich explorer that is trying to find his chums. sounds cool. maybe that mode needs a carryable torch? dunno. if you can code, all power to you. try realizing it. if not, i guess you'd have to look for someone who can and shares the interest in your idea like i do. i cant code though. (well, i learned xlogo as a kiddo...but that's all. and it's also nothing)
surely you dont need to rebutcher corpses that you already half butchered if you leave the table to smoke a joint real quick?