[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Canute on July 10, 2017, 05:25:04 AM
what do you think about a call for sermon range option for the altars ?

I think the altar need a range selector like for workbench and only pawn&friends will come to the sermon inside the range !

+1 for a range check.

Real life Indianna Jones stuff: An ancient temple door that was operated by making a burnt offering at the alter.

Heat from the alter expanded air in a water-filled chamber below, and the water was pressed out into a pully weight that turned a spindle to open the doors. After the alter cooled the air in the chamber shrunk, drawing water back out of the pulley-weight. Then the counter-weight swung the doors closed.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

ChairmanPoo

Hello. How do you use Byakhees in the current version?

Dovahfish

Hey guys, i cant get the elder things mod to work. The others works just fine but i get an error log each time i load this one. Anyone know what can i try ? Thanks

MCreeper

Quote from: ChairmanPoo on July 10, 2017, 05:28:24 PM
They can be used as drop pods, but only for 2 coloists, no items. Saves you big amounts of steel - fly with 2 colonists somewhere, drop all resources on them with pods, use one of colonists to ferry all others. Don't sure how fast they travel and if they are can be used multiple times, but if they not, they still save you big amounts of steel.  :D

Quote from: Dovahfish on July 11, 2017, 01:42:21 AM
Hey guys, i cant get the elder things mod to work. The others works just fine but i get an error log each time i load this one. Anyone know what can i try ? Thanks
Did you installed alien framework? (install directx...  :-X)

MCreeper

Give full error text, then. Next time Jecrell will show up, he'll probably help you.
Edit: Will there ever be combat extended compatibility patch?

ChairmanPoo

Quote from: MCreeper on July 11, 2017, 02:18:06 AM
Quote from: ChairmanPoo on July 10, 2017, 05:28:24 PM
They can be used as drop pods, but only for 2 coloists, no items. Saves you big amounts of steel - fly with 2 colonists somewhere, drop all resources on them with pods, use one of colonists to ferry all others. Don't sure how fast they travel and if they are can be used multiple times, but if they not, they still save you big amounts of steel.  :D

Quote from: Dovahfish on July 11, 2017, 01:42:21 AM
Did you installed alien framework? (install directx...  :-X)

I don't seem to get the drop pod icon with them anymore... ended up selling the thing because of it's poor performance.

1800 silver. Not bad.

damncats

Soooooooooooooooooooo, my colonist just killed the preacher (who was one of my good colonists, great skill levels, c'mon!) and they were 'taking matters in our own hands'. The front says its because they are rebelling against the cult, how do I make them not rebel? All their cult mindness are all the way up or almost all the way, so I don't understand.

Canute

Let non-cultiest pawn research some succesful cults. While they doing this their cult acceptance raise and they join the cult soon.
Not to forget to hold 1 sermon each day at last, or your pawns loose interrest on the cult sooner or later.

Eredas1

someone knows what happen when a Cthulhu tentacle try to take the place of a bionic/prosthetic body part?

Canute

At A16 the bionic part get removed and goes to Cthulhu. At my A17 colony i didn't manage it yet to give a tentacle to any of my Crystalloids, i think Cthulhu don't like them.

Eredas1

yup, just tested it in vanilla bionics and EPOE adv bionics and both of them get replaced by the Cthulhu tentacle

ZE

just played a bit of the Cult Game, and i have to say, its pretty interesting....

i'd like to see a counter to Cults and have full on religions.  not necessarily benevolent religions either, like Berserk 2016 Mozgus http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Mozgus they do alot of bad things in the name of god.

i wonder if there is any interest in such a mod?

moar dieties and things you can do in the name of said dieties

Lennbolt7

I can't seem to get oathtaker to work. Pawns get the perk but they never resurrect on death. Do I need to do something to activate it?