[A17] Enhanced Development - Poll About Steam A18

Started by Jaxxa, April 16, 2016, 02:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Steam Workshop Mods have a separate entries for each Alpha Release or a single entry that gets updated?

After the Official Release update the existing Entry of mods to the new release
47 (59.5%)
Create a new Mod Entry for each Alpha
32 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

CorinnZV

Any idea when the Vanilla Turrets will be out for A15? I'm hurting for a more reliable defense. Thanks :)

Nanao-kun

Quote from: CorinnZV on October 01, 2016, 03:38:15 PM
Any idea when the Vanilla Turrets will be out for A15? I'm hurting for a more reliable defense. Thanks :)

Pretty sure More Vanilla Turrets is a standalone mod for A15 already. The original version linked in the post.

Jdalt40

Quote from: 14m1337 on September 24, 2016, 05:36:58 AM
Maybe all my enemy tribesmen were damn lucky with their bows and pilas
You can also decrease the accuracy of the tribesmen by roofing off the pillboxes you have and providing no light to them, darkness has a massive impact to accuracy but has no impact to the person inside the darkness

Krolon

Jaxxa

Unfortunately that is one of the mods that are dependant on CCL being updated.

kaptain_kavern

Hello Jaxxa,
I'm currently updating Superior Crafting from the last released by Abrexus (from A11) and the mod was packed with your shields in it.

Can I have the permissions to do the same in my future update please?
I intend to keep it like the original at first.

Best regards ;P

Jaxxa

Yeah kaptain_kavern, that should be fine.

kaptain_kavern

I will beholden to you, sir.

Thanks a lot  :D

14m1337

Hi Jaxxa, is it possible to call specific traders with the subspace transponder ? Maybe with +50% charge/call time then...

I imagine when I'm somewhere out there, and I'm doing a call like "got some stuff for trade, any traders welcome" then any trade ship may arrive. But when I say "hey exotic traders, I need some special stuff", the chance that an exotic trade will arrive next should be higher, just because the other ones may be not so interested in flying to my planet - simply because the chance for a profitable trade is much lower for them. If you understand what I mean ...
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Jaxxa

That is not possible with the current version, but I will add that to my list of things to look into for the next version.

14m1337

then I guess calling different caravan types from other settlers/tribes in the comms console is hardcoded, right ? thought you could get some impression how to do it there.

nevertheless, +1 karma for you ;D
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Spdskatr

What happened with ED-Embrasures? All I can see is the source code.
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

Canute

Thats the right thing, download it, inside the zip you find a folder with the name "ED-Embrasures" thats the mod.

Jaxxa

Thanks for pointing that out, not entirely certain what happened with that File.

Although Canute is right that because it is an .XML only mod you can just use the folder from source I have reuploaded the release .zip for consistency.

Thundercraft

Q: I noticed that the A14 version of ED-Shields had a compatibility patch for Combat Realism. So, I was wondering: Will the A15 version of ED-Shields need some sort of patch to work with Combat Realism? Is it currently incompatible?