[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asquirrel

I would like to have doors next to each other too just so I can have my airlock working for my meat locker.

Harry_Dicks

Holy moly that is a slow download site. 5 some MB file took like 30 seconds? :o Also only able to download one file at a time. I mean it's okay, I am still grateful for all of your hard work, I am just criticizing the web host.

lance_hardwood

Hey Mrofa, thank you for updating.  Is that PC-desk still coming though?

mrofa

asquirrel: here, official one will be leater since i need to make the mod menu.

lance_hardwoodL: yep not soon thrugh
All i do is clutter all around.

Madman666

Hey there, @mrofa!) I got a bit of a problem here. Not a bug, but... Wood reinforced panel walls look hella dark and weird now. They used to be real pretty and now you can hardly see any texture on it if its made from wood. Here's the pic:

Izzat intended?)

UPD: Those reinforced walls are all like that :( All dark and grim as hell. Even from marble and limestone.

mrofa

Yehh my bad did change the graphic shader for a test and forgot to change it back, i got this fixed already in upcomming realese, which  is hopfully tommorow :D

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on January 17, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
Yehh my bad did change the graphic shader for a test and forgot to change it back, i got this fixed already in upcomming realese, which  is hopfully tommorow :D

Cool, thank you, mrofa) Your art is a real eyecandy. God, I wish you redrew all RW)) It would be SO much prettier. I didn't even care about graphics in RW until I stumbled upon your mod here. By the way, I also didn't see the research project for your reinforced walls - did you remove it? I can build them right away in my current run.

mrofa

... Yehh both walls require electricity and smithing .... what was i on ...
Anyways will fix it, thanks for reporting it!

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on January 17, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
... Yehh both walls require electricity and smithing .... what was i on ...
Anyways will fix it, thanks for reporting it!

No prob, rather thank you for paying attention to it))

mrofa

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on January 17, 2018, 02:23:14 PM
Anyways here is a fixed version of walls

Wow, so fast! Thaanks! By the way, I used to edit wall defs to tamper with beauty level, but latest version doesn't have them anymore) Did you stick them into assemblies?)

mrofa

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on January 17, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Yehh so you can disable/enable them in modmenu

Why would you ever want to disable such beauty? I do want to be able to manipulate its beauty values though, as they are crazy good (well utility walls are expensive in steel, to be honest, but reinforced ones can be easily done with wood and they are really damn beautiful and lets you have real good houses early on).

Also didn't find any wall mounted lights... I like those very much, I hope they'll be back in tomorrows update :)

mrofa

Update for furniture and structure modules.
Furniture gets a desk ... as joy thingie for now and some minor fixes.
Structure gets fixes for walls and window.
Doors gets a mod menu for some addtitional options.

Madman666 in my mind atleast utility walls are better since they give higher beauty so in long term you would want to have them everyware where you colonists do day to day ops. Reinforced ones are for parts where fighting starts, so insted of rebuilding you just need to repair. That said both are bad for colony wealth since they add alot compare to vanilia walls. But thats just my strat for using them.

As for wall light its off for now, due some changes in vanilia code that prevent me from doing them correctly, thats said in furniture module if you got to defs/thingdefs/furniture.xml and scroll to the bottom there is a replacment for them you would just need to remove comment tags, they are still experimental but works in 90% atm (or atleast from my last test :D).