[1.3.3159 + both expansions] Relic sub quest error and not completable.

Started by GoldenShadowGS, November 23, 2021, 01:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenShadowGS

Save link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fnH1VEmu8Yze59jJb1qa-piHhvLH5oJE/view?usp=sharing

Relic Quest sub-quest Hidden Installation Examination has variable names exposed in the text.
ERR: [Asker_nameDef], [asker_faction_leaderTitle] of [asker_faction_name]... etc

I attempted to play the quest. and got onto the shuttle with 5 pawns and completed the conditions of hacking the terminals. I saw a lot of error spam in the top left of the screen after each terminal was hacked. It had similar variables names exposed as shown in the previous example. I was able to return to the shuttle and go home and the quest didn't complete itself on returning. Now I think its stuck like this with no way to finish it.

If you load the save file and examine the active quests, you will find the errors in the description text. This error was still there after a game reload.

I have attached the player logs. I think the player-prev log is the one that shows the most errors.

Pheanox

Thank you very much for the provided save, and we apologize for the inconvenience.  I will add this to our list of errors of this nature while the devs research to resolve the issue.