Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeoNovaDan

wafflep90

XeoNovaDan

wafflep90

XeoNovaDan

wafflep90

XeoNovaDan

Names are for the Weak

Entry 6583.
I feel like there is no point to this expedition. It is unclear what lays at the end of my journey, or even why I embarked on it in the first place. In fact, it seems like every time I grow nearer to my destination, the goalposts seem to shift further away. At first, it was estimated that the trip would be 100 days. It has now been years since I departed from my family. I am losing hope. I have no friends of any kind to talk to, I was forced to kill the animals I left with years ago for food, and even masturbation gets old after a while. I often question my own sanity at this juncture.

wafflep90

Entry: 6584

Running out of food, need food and food food food food food food!!!!!!!!!!

Names are for the Weak

Entry 6585:
I solved the food problem! I just hope I won't need my left leg.

XeoNovaDan

Listen1

XeoNovaDan

catter

Entry 6589:

I guess I'm not really lonely anymore, there are others on the same exhibition. The problem is, we have intensely count the number of miles we have covered. Why I even joined this madness: I don't know. Maybe it was for kicks, but as I go on further and further the insanity gets to me. To think I joined at mile 2124...

mabor0shi

Entry 6590:
I'm starting to hear voices that aren't mine. It sounds like people making entries similar to the one I'm making now. I know they aren't real, but my mind is saying they are. Perhaps if I act as if they are actual voices and solve the problem within the rules of the delusion... like a placebo effect, my mind may accept such a solution. I'm going to make earplugs from my chest hair to block out the voices!
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!