New purchasing option

Started by Lothar, November 11, 2013, 06:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lothar

Tynan (sorry if i spelled that wrong) i have a few buddies that are fascinated with this game from the streams i have shown them but they have had bad experiences with paypal. Are you looking at any other payment options at the moment? i am assuming not but my buddies were wondering so i decided to ask.

Semmy

One thing i know for sure is that tynan is trying to get the game to as many platforms as possible for example steam.
I even know that tynan already had contact with steam.

Most likely around the public alpha the game will be getting to these platforms aswell.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Tynan

Quote from: Lothar on November 11, 2013, 06:34:04 PM
Tynan (sorry if i spelled that wrong) i have a few buddies that are fascinated with this game from the streams i have shown them but they have had bad experiences with paypal. Are you looking at any other payment options at the moment? i am assuming not but my buddies were wondering so i decided to ask.

As Semmy says, it'll be on other platforms at some point. It could be a couple months, perhaps some time into next year, but it'll happen. It's already greenlit on Steam.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

gullfounder

Quote from: Tynan on November 11, 2013, 09:23:06 PM
Quote from: Lothar on November 11, 2013, 06:34:04 PM

No offense intended but can you pleas specify when in next year? Because me too are one of those who can't use Paypal. So, it would be nice if you can get it on steam as soon as possible. Lots of moment awaiting to get this game done. :)

As Semmy says, it'll be on other platforms at some point. It could be a couple months, perhaps some time into next year, but it'll happen. It's already greenlit on Steam.

Tynan

I don't know when it'll be. Hopefully in the first couple months.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog