Glitches with the tribal people

Started by Sir.burgone, August 05, 2016, 09:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir.burgone

None of my people will shoot a gun or a bow I draft them and they just stand and die I've been forced into only using hand to hand combat and as anyone that played know a hand to hand not good I can't even hunt. I have to use knives swords and club. Now I'm not using mods and it's sad. Is there something I'm not understanding

Kagemusha12

Have you tried to manually assign them targets?

cultist

Can you give a bit more info about what happened exactly? What weapons did they have equipped? What were they fighting? Were they in range of their targets? Pawns don't attack if there is no target within their weapon's range. You have to manually move them to a spot where they can reach their targets.

Sir.burgone

I've tryed to use every gun that the raiders have dropped pistols rifles bows. And they don't try to fire at any range no target circle the only guy that shoot throws a pita spear thing he is the only one that will do any range. But only with that weapon

AnDelusionalDog

Are your other colonists  incapable of violence?

milon

Doubtful.  OP has indicated that neolithic weapons function as expected.  But OP has still provided very little to go on.

Can anyone reproduce this?  Better description, log file, save game, etc would all be helpful.

Sir.burgone

Can the quality of the item make it in usable

bchbum16

Reviire

Quote from: Gizogin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:01 PM
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

shenzya

do you have a personal shield equiped ?
they can't shoot with a personal shield and if i remember tribe scenario start with one.