Modpack interest survey.

Started by Djohaal, January 28, 2016, 07:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Djohaal

Since I'm anankastic enough to not play the current (awesome) modpacks because of tiny personal nitpicks I decided to go ahead and make my own modpack for personal use. Of course all that work only for personal use feels a bit of waste so I'm posting here to see if people are interested in a release.

Current features:

Balanced around the Superior Crafting Redesigned resources - everything converted to steel bars/ wood planks whenever appropriate.

Unified redundant resources from most mods such as circuits, sand, silicon. Circuits are used as a mid-tier resource.

No combat realism (making all the things compatible with it is beyond my patience for the time being, plus I like vanilla combat)

Much longer research times (up to 18000 cost for the late game techs) - already did a playtrough with this on A10, was very fun.

Included most of the scene mods going from UI mods, MD2, ED, Glittertech, dozens of weapon and turret mods, the working faction mods I could gather.

As an extra I'm currently upgrading the Rimbakery mod to 12d.

--- Please delete me, I am made of bad decisions! ----

Toggle

If you do, remember to read content licenses. Also, "survey", you can add a poll when you post for an actual survey.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Djohaal

Yeah I mean survey as in checking the interest, not setting up a dedicated poll. In hindsight I should have used that.

Toggle

Could lock/delete this thread and re-do it.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.