Mechanoid Raids Only

Started by Edixo, May 02, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edixo

I think my last 5 raids have been mechanoids only. Do you reach a point where that's the only raids you get? Or have I just been hitting a strange roll streak?
Nothing says "Home Security" like 50 turrets

khearn

How cold is it at your location? My understanding is that you will ony get raiders who can survive your local weather, so in extreme climates, mechanoids are all that can come over to play.

Praetorian

It 'can' be nothing more than the luck of the draw but if you are building a base in an area with an extreme of temperatures they become more likely, because if it's is too hot/cold outside for a human raid to be spawned, I believe a mechanoid one will spawn instead.

Edixo

I'm on arid shrubland. So temperature is not the issue.

Sian

Have you managed to turn all previously hostile factions friendly (by releasing their raiders after getting medicated)?

O Negative

Quote from: Sian on May 03, 2017, 02:35:16 AM
Have you managed to turn all previously hostile factions friendly (by releasing their raiders after getting medicated)?

That shouldn't be possible, given that pirate factions are ungrateful (literally).

Edixo

Turns out it was just the will of the Dice Gods. After 6 mechanoid raids in a row, I got some standard raiders.