Can not assign master to train animal

Started by Mutineer, October 10, 2016, 05:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutineer

I trained goat up to realize, but I was not able to use that because i can not assign it  a master...

Calahan

I'm afraid I do not understand what issue you are trying to report here.

Can you please read the following thread about how to report a bug, https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0 , and then try to post as much of the required information as possible. And ideally, either post a save file where this problem is happening, or step-by-step reproduction steps on how this issue can be reproduced.

14m1337

assigning your pawns to train animals is NOT done by selecting a master, but by assigning them to the animal handler job in the work tab !

assigning a master is only possible after the animal has learned to obey. this is the 0/1 (or 1/1 after it has been succesfully teached) part of the four possible trainings, and is automatically teached first if you choose to teach all four possibilities at once. the master is not designated to train the animal, he/she will just be followed by the pet that he/she is assigned to as master.

//edit
realizing that OP must be here in the forum for a while already (76 posts), I guess he knows that already ...

as I never saw an animal named "goat" in vanilla, I had to fetch my soothsaying crystal ball, and in the shadows I saw a mod causing the malfunction.
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.