Game slows to a stop, endless errors at once?

Started by aprin, May 22, 2017, 08:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aprin

Occasionally I get a strange occurrence. With no mention of an event, my game will suddenly crawl to a halt. Checking the debug log, I get:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Hospitality.GuestUtility.FixDrugPolicy (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.IncidentWorker_VisitorGroup.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident fi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Hundreds of times, basically endlessly. If I look around, I see something like a seemingly endless amount of visitors of some type.

I've tried killing them, downing them... more spawn in their place. I'm not sure what causes this. I have a lot of mods, but I THINK it's something to do with Hospitality and WM Smarter food selection (Just throwing that out there, I don't know honestly). It's happened several times just in my current save and it's getting annoying having to restart to an earlier save every time it happens...  Since it's modded and I don't know what mod's doing it...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/carcinoGeneticisto/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100&browsefilter=mysubscriptions (I think this lets you see what mods I use? I'm not sure if you can, I don't know another way to show you, sorry! But I have a few I switch out sometimes, like the surgical ones and a few animal related ones.)