[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Quote from: Canute on October 06, 2016, 02:51:25 AM
QuoteAlternatively you can brew mead (honey-wine) from the honey.
Did you install this yet ?
I couldn't find any recipe to made this.
Maybe add honey as ingredent like milk and sugar ?
Did you take a look at the brewery? I've added the mead recipe to it :)

Quote from: luc-soz on October 06, 2016, 12:01:38 AM
I can't use the "Miscellaneous_Robots_0154" mod. I'm playing RimWorld 15c version 15.1282. The screenshot I took was with only the core mod and the Robots.
I know that. When I "writed" core mod I was talking about Miscellaneous 'CORE' coming first. Still the same problem. Thank you anyway.

I have heard that some people still experience this, but normally it should be harmless... I think.....
You could try to debug-place some robots on your map, start them, save and re-load it. If it's loading without problems after a game restart then you should be fine using it.
If not then I'm sorry but I can't help you. The problem comes from the vanilla code and it's nothing I can change.. :(
It was partially fixed in a15c and will hopefully be completely fixed in alpha 16..

lc-soz

Quote from: Haplo on October 06, 2016, 03:22:22 PM
I have heard that some people still experience this, but normally it should be harmless... I think.....
You could try to debug-place some robots on your map, start them, save and re-load it. If it's loading without problems after a game restart then you should be fine using it.
If not then I'm sorry but I can't help you. The problem comes from the vanilla code and it's nothing I can change.. :(
It was partially fixed in a15c and will hopefully be completely fixed in alpha 16..

I get the same error when I play with others 12 mods. There's a chance the install this mod will affect others mods? And I can use it in the save I'm already playing (4 years already..)?

Canute

Quote from: Haplo on October 06, 2016, 03:22:22 PM
Quote from: Canute on October 06, 2016, 02:51:25 AM
QuoteAlternatively you can brew mead (honey-wine) from the honey.
Did you install this yet ?
I couldn't find any recipe to made this.
Maybe add honey as ingredent like milk and sugar ?
Did you take a look at the brewery? I've added the mead recipe to it :)
Ok, my mistake i was sure i copied the new version over , but it looks i didn't do it.
Found the mead recipe now.

Haplo

Quote from: luc-soz on October 06, 2016, 04:08:42 PM
I get the same error when I play with others 12 mods. There's a chance the install this mod will affect others mods? And I can use it in the save I'm already playing (4 years already..)?
I can't guarantee anything. My mods shouldn't affect other mods as far as I know, but I'm not 100% sure, sorry.
Your old mod will not have some things (like the hollow trees of bees), but most stuff should work.
But you should just test it. I mean 'What could possibly go wrong,' right? ;)
Just don't overwrite your original save and you'll always have a backup available to revert to ;D

lc-soz

Quote from: Haplo on October 06, 2016, 05:01:11 PM
Quote from: luc-soz on October 06, 2016, 04:08:42 PM
I can't guarantee anything. My mods shouldn't affect other mods as far as I know, but I'm not 100% sure, sorry.
Your old mod will not have some things (like the hollow trees of bees), but most stuff should work.
Just don't overwrite your original save and you'll always have a backup available to revert to ;D

Okay, thank you for the support. :)

Canute

MAI and robots wear an energy field as default appareal now. And it is Ok that that object isn't dropable.
But when you try to equip anything on MAI/robot the energy field AND the one you try to equip disappear.
You need to drop the energy field before to equip something safe.
Not a very big deal since robots and MAI never equip things by their own.

But whats about some research about the energy field.
More armor, movent bonus, global work bonus.
The nanite asssembler restore missing bodyparts of the MAI, he should restore the enrgy field too, when the MAI don't wear anything and recharge.
BTW. does the nanite assembler works on robot recharger too, most of my robots got missing Com. units.

Haplo

The missing Com unit is intentional. That is my try to reduce their interaction with normal colonists. I haven't found any other way to disable their speak ability :)

lc-soz

Quote from: Haplo on October 06, 2016, 05:01:11 PM

I tested for for arroud 3 hours without any problem, thanks :D

duduluu

Hello, Haplo!
I'd like to translate you mods to Chinese.
Could you allow add the language data to your mods?
So that player those subscribe you steam workshop can use your mod in Chinese.
If it's ok, tell me your email by messege, I'd be grateful to you!
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Haplo

No, sorry, no email from me :)
But you can add the files to your post and I'll add them to the mod.

lc-soz

I was using Misc.  Robots alone and buying robots normally, but after intall Misc. MAI in my game there've been more than 5 robot traders without any robots (before every robot trader had robots). Print in attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

TobinSamael

I'm probably just being daft, here, but are the links to the A14 versions still available? (They're presumably still up on MediaFire, but I don't have the links themselves.) As you know, CCL is still on A14, so I haven't jumped to 15 yet.

Haplo

No, the alpha14 Versions are only available on nexusmod.
There are all my previous versions.

faltonico

Hello there,
I had a railgun drop from a raid, and i'm only using:
Misc. core
Misc. training
Misc. robots
Misc. MAI
Misc. incidents

o.O
Nice weapon.

Haplo

Hehe, lucky you :)
The raiders must have been rather rich to afford it in the first place. 8)
Nice, but rather deadly if used against you I think?