[1.3] Rimatomics | Rimefeller

Started by Dubwise, August 28, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonnymaxed

This doesn't seem to work with reasearchPal. Its very annoying, i have to disable it to be able to see any of this research.

Dubwise

that was fixes ages ago, what version are you trying to use?

Jonnymaxed

Quote from: dubwise56 on December 30, 2017, 09:17:35 PM
that was fixes ages ago, what version are you trying to use?

The newest one for B18.

I had to disable research pal, research Rimatomics and then (since its a separate research) i could re-enable research pal.

Dubwise

so you mean the the single unlock project doesn't show up in the researchPal tree? nobody else has reported this on the steam version so are you sure you didn't just miss it?

Hugglesgerbil

I'm trying to build a Thor Turbine, but after the fan blades are created at the bench, no one will haul them to the Thor for construction?

EDIT: I noticed they weren't carrying components either.  I cancelled the construction and tried again, but they only hauled the 250 steel to it and stopped.

Dubwise

i think they wait until all the bits are available to finish it or something like that

Hugglesgerbil

Let me try cancelling it again, I have all the fan blades required now.  I had the components i think.  Thanks for the great mod. :)

Dubwise

careful when you cancel blueprints you lose materials

Hugglesgerbil

Oh, I didn't check on that (surplus of metal), but after i had all the materials, it worked this time :)

blizzardwolf420

so im having a small issue with the research, my pawns just refuse to use the bench and start any research. perhaps im doing something wrong , but they just seem to not use the bench.

Canute

I don't used the B18 version yet, but i don't think there is much changed.

Do you can force your pawn to do use the Rimatomic research bench ?
If not your are missing something for the research.
But ofcouse the B18 version is still at beta and there can have bugs.

blizzardwolf420

it wont allow me to force it, and i have everything it needs. I made a sep save with pawns who are all maxed out at 20 for all skill , made sure i had all the materials and then some and it still wont work.  Im waiting to see if anyone else has the issue with the beta, if not then it may be some weird mod conflict that just isnt tossing up an error.

malloc

Quote from: blizzardwolf420 on January 04, 2018, 11:55:03 PM
it wont allow me to force it, and i have everything it needs. I made a sep save with pawns who are all maxed out at 20 for all skill , made sure i had all the materials and then some and it still wont work.  Im waiting to see if anyone else has the issue with the beta, if not then it may be some weird mod conflict that just isnt tossing up an error.

No issues with it here.  Are you using Fluffy's Work Tab?  There are new job givers for the Nuclear types (Do Research within Crafting, etc.) so check that they are set for the Pawns.  What does it say when you right click the table with a pawn selected?

I added the mod to an existing save and some pawns got the new work type added with a priority by default while others did not so maybe that is the issue ?

@Dub, there are multiple references in the research description to a full load being 24 rods but it only holds 21.  Just a typo?

Dubwise

Updated to 1.2.1
Fixed some of the right click descriptions.
Fixed some project descriptions.
Fixed the storage pool graphics.
Tweaked some prices.
Added some items as exotic spawns for item stashes like the RTG and warheads.
Recoded meltdowns and core integrity, all HP based now.
Core temp overheating will rise faster with more fuel, the bigger cores are less forgiving.
Control rods slow down as temps get too high, then seize above 2000c.
Removed core cracking along with the hidden integrity.
New meltdown explosion effects.
Cracked fuel now causes turbines to emit radiation until its removed.
There is now a sarcophagus for all reactor types and placement should work.
Consolidated the reactor alert messages into 1 with a few different warnings and a temp readout.
Added a drawn cell on the water cooling so you know exactly what spot needs to be over water.

malloc

Minor bug report: If a pawn is working on the nuclear research table they are not shown on the list to form a caravan, either from the world map or transport pods.