[A17] Skullywags Weapon Packs - Laser and Gauss updated!

Started by skullywag, June 24, 2015, 03:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Updated LessLethals, this mod might be OP as hell, have fun!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Ghizmo

You were right skully, the regular weapons were available in other a13 mods :)

skullywag

Odyssey weapon pack released. Bit more futuristic than normal but hey, varieties cool!

Nerve

Using lasers and odyssey together crashes the mod menu.

skullywag

Quote from: Nerve on May 01, 2016, 10:01:48 AM
Using lasers and odyssey together crashes the mod menu.

Oh I thought i fixed that issue, 2 secs....

I had, wrapped up a new release that actually contains it. Go grab 1.1 of odyssey weapons.

Goldenpotatoes

I know you said you aren't too keen on keeping multiple variants of the same mod up to date, but is there any hope of seeing a CR patch for the weapons once a stable version of CR is out? Reload mechanic helps them fit in better than other weapon packs but their stopping power is kinda outshun about mid-game once you get ahold of rifles and ammo.

skullywag

I will be working on a CR patch once CR is fully released. Guaranteed. Im currently doing art for the ammo and such so its technically already under way.

Nerve

Sieges sometimes spawn with laser artillery that can't fire without power. 

skullywag

LittleMikey

Hey Skullywag, not sure if this has been mentioned already, but it seems that hunters who kill animals with Plasma weapons don't tag the corpse as a not forbidden.

If I had to guess I'm assuming that method of death isn't the weapon projectile itself but some sort of DoT effect attached to it? Which is why they aren't unforbidding the corpse like a normal hunting job.

*Edit*
Just to clarify, this seems to be happening most frequently with the Plasma Precision Rifle, though sometimes it does seem to work properly. Just not very frequently.

duduluu

is it a trouble? the laser guided mortar is an automatic mortar
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

skullywag

Quote from: LittleMikey on May 07, 2016, 06:07:54 AM
Hey Skullywag, not sure if this has been mentioned already, but it seems that hunters who kill animals with Plasma weapons don't tag the corpse as a not forbidden.

If I had to guess I'm assuming that method of death isn't the weapon projectile itself but some sort of DoT effect attached to it? Which is why they aren't unforbidding the corpse like a normal hunting job.

*Edit*
Just to clarify, this seems to be happening most frequently with the Plasma Precision Rifle, though sometimes it does seem to work properly. Just not very frequently.

Maybe the "fire" secondary damage is kicking in and killing them, do the corpses have burn damage?

Kaballah

I wish you would do some tech melee type weapons, like stuff out of Warhammer 40k.  Chainsword, vibroblade, stun gauntlets or goofy things like that.

Nanao-kun

What's special about the Odyssey weapons? I'm using CR, so I can't really check.

LittleMikey

Quote from: skullywag on May 08, 2016, 04:04:06 PM
Quote from: LittleMikey on May 07, 2016, 06:07:54 AM

*Edit*

Maybe the "fire" secondary damage is kicking in and killing them, do the corpses have burn damage?

No, they don't indicate any burning on the health card.