[1.3] Rimatomics | Rimefeller

Started by Dubwise, August 28, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

And once you decide to play A17 with new mods, A18 comes out and you need to choose again.

canadus

Jan2607

Could you please rework the stacking of uranium pellets if you have a moment? I set up a shelf to store it in. One slot of the shelf is filled with a stack of 60 uraniums pellets, the other with 30. I can't dispatch my colonists to store my other crafted pellets there, because it says, I had no storage...
And next to my Rimatomics machining table I have a stack of 330 pellets :D
I don't want to store it on the floor next to my machining table. I think, stacking it to 500 in storage would be great :)

Dubwise

Quote from: Jan2607 on September 06, 2017, 01:56:16 PM
Could you please rework the stacking of uranium pellets if you have a moment? I set up a shelf to store it in. One slot of the shelf is filled with a stack of 60 uraniums pellets, the other with 30. I can't dispatch my colonists to store my other crafted pellets there, because it says, I had no storage...
And next to my Rimatomics machining table I have a stack of 330 pellets :D
I don't want to store it on the floor next to my machining table. I think, stacking it to 300 in storage would be great :)

As far as i am aware that's just a problem with rimworld, since i am just using the standard recipe defs and bill givers and stack counts and such. To combine the stacks you need to make 2 stockpiles and switch priority and then they will collect them all up into 1 stack when moving them, if anyone knows of some setting in the defs to force pawns to drop things into existing stacks in stockpiles then please let me know because i cant find it

Mishutca

Hi dubwise,
I am following your mods pretty long while but I registered just now because I am trully amazed your hard work. Well done bro. Anyway I am very interested in translation Rimatomics to my language (czech) for the others who wasn't paying attention at school :D Actually I am very very veeery busy (pretty much as you are :P) and it will be very helpful (and of course if you will be interested in translation to our middle-european slavic language) to get a list of used word for translation. Thanks in advance.

Dubwise

Quote from: Mishutca on September 06, 2017, 03:42:09 PM
Hi dubwise,
I am following your mods pretty long while but I registered just now because I am trully amazed your hard work. Well done bro. Anyway I am very interested in translation Rimatomics to my language (czech) for the others who wasn't paying attention at school :D Actually I am very very veeery busy (pretty much as you are :P) and it will be very helpful (and of course if you will be interested in translation to our middle-european slavic language) to get a list of used word for translation. Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much, i am happy to include any translations with future patches, i am still changing parts and fixing mistakes right now, 2 other people are already working on translations, so once the next patch is released and if everything is stable i could try and put together a languages folder with definjected and keyed xml files all in english and provide it as a template, i don't know how long it will take.

Mishutca

Sweet as bro (ohh I am already infected by this weird NZ slang :P). Anyway the idea is to do that quickly and without any delays and extra work for both of us (or other translators). I saw some examples of files ready for translation but it will be helpful to have all the words somehow highlighted etc. This will speed up the translation and all the testing afterwards. Let me know please (you can contact me via my email too). Keep working pal you are doing excellent job.

bonmar14

Hi just wondered because when I was looking at the xml codes of the mod I saw a code for the radiation suit locker I just asking if your gonna add a suit locker soon in the future updates of the mod

Dubwise

Quote from: bonmar14 on September 07, 2017, 07:08:59 AM
Hi just wondered because when I was looking at the xml codes of the mod I saw a code for the radiation suit locker I just asking if your gonna add a suit locker soon in the future updates of the mod

I might do, it was meant to be a system where pawns would auto equip a suit from a locker if one was stocked and available before doing any radiation jobs and then re-equip their old clothes from the locker after, copied from my suit stations in mars, but i never quite got it working, always some situation that would break it and too many variables to worry about so i scrapped it. But i could make it just a simple locker that you can right click and say equip contents, then leave it up to you to do it manually, so it just saves the hassle of having to force equip 2 items then have their original clothes get stockpiled somewhere that you have to go find again afterwards, cores storage pools and plutonium processors should be locked in a containment room at all times so you would need to go unlock the doors and spend a little time managing it all including right clicking the control console, so 1 extra right click action to put a suit on would be simple and handy.

bonmar14

Jan2607

I'm researching the ERS right now and I have to gather data by firing any energy weapon. Doesn't the railgun count as an energy weapon? When I fire it, there is no progression. And yes, this time my research bench is connected to the weapons research bench :D

mau256

I really want to play this mod, but, on the research have a bug ALL researches are with the name classified!

Dubwise

Quote from: Jan2607 on September 07, 2017, 04:09:34 PM
I'm researching the ERS right now and I have to gather data by firing any energy weapon. Doesn't the railgun count as an energy weapon? When I fire it, there is no progression. And yes, this time my research bench is connected to the weapons research bench :D

I'll look into it, i think i might have missed some data gathering steps in a few places because someone has a problem with the tesla coil

Dubwise

Quote from: mau256 on September 07, 2017, 04:17:45 PM
I really want to play this mod, but, on the research have a bug ALL researches are with the name classified!

Not a bug, that's dummy research that i needed to manage unlocks, the real research is in the rimatomics benches as a tab

Dubwise

Quote from: dubwise56 on September 07, 2017, 04:18:18 PM
Quote from: Jan2607 on September 07, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

I'll look into it, i think i might have missed some data gathering steps in a few places because someone has a problem with the tesla coil

found that the MEPS ERS and ALC projects only collect data from the ADS, fixed for next patch