How I repoduce my animals?

Started by SirLeonardo, August 22, 2015, 12:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirLeonardo

Now that Rimworld has Animal Taming, how i reproduce the animals?

Tynan

Just make sure they have access to each other and you have both sexes and they're not starving. They'll reproduce.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

SirLeonardo

Quote from: Tynan on August 22, 2015, 12:29:14 PM
Just make sure they have access to each other and you have both sexes and they're not starving. They'll reproduce.
Thanks for answering Tynan   ;D

Tatte

Im guessing that goes for all animals? Because I can get any other species to mate, except cows, I have had them for a year and a half (rim time obviously) and nothing, same pasture, 1 male 2 females, and nothing, the Alpacas have mated, the wild boars, the deer, the turtles :D but not the cows? Just wondering if its just a longer process or if its a bug or something? Thanks!
~Tatte~

christhekiller

Quote from: Tatte on August 24, 2015, 07:34:56 PM

Im guessing that goes for all animals? Because I can get any other species to mate, except cows, I have had them for a year and a half (rim time obviously) and nothing, same pasture, 1 male 2 females, and nothing, the Alpacas have mated, the wild boars, the deer, the turtles :D but not the cows? Just wondering if its just a longer process or if its a bug or something? Thanks!

I have noticed my cows taking longer to mate but they did indeed get a calf eventually

b0rsuk

Is it just me, or mufallos never become pregnant ? And their wool... seems to take a year or so to grow ?

Mr.Cross

Seeing as Mufflos are similar to cows, I'd assume they take quite awhile to become pregnant/give birth and the cool down to do so again would be about a year. According to a farmer that I know, Wool from sheep takes about a year to grow. I could be wrong as this is Rl of course. But it shouldn't differ to much right?
Claims to know most things.