Can't draft certain pawns after returning from a caravan, they wander around

Started by Bjornout, August 19, 2021, 05:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjornout

I have been playing my recent colony for 3 in-game years, but after the return of the last caravan, some pawns seem to be broken.

I traveled with 8 pawns, did a quest for the hunt on a relic, when returning to the settlement, 4 pawns started to wander around in the colony. I cant draft those pawns and when I try to reform a caravan, they don't appear on the list. When I arrest them and release them the ofter appear again on the list, but not in all cases.

I'm running a couple of quality of life mods but so far, didn't have any issues. When loading the game without mods, they still wander around. Maybe the safe file is already broken, but i dont know. I have run into another problem with forming and returning from a caravan, but that bug is already reported (forming a caravan takes forever).
Realy hesitated to report this one, cause English is not my main language and don't have much ICT knowledge, so posting this bug took me 1 hour-_-

On the debug log, this message is turning red, so if this bug is mod-related, I can report it in the mod section:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.AI.Group.LordManager.LordManagerTick () [0x00034] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at Verse.Map.MapPostTick () [0x00068] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0

Savegame file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M1CLwciNt_nZBt4MTI0DL05pklDHfrNP/view?usp=sharing

Log File: see attachment