[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

notfood

Did you delete Core mod folder before installing HardcoreSK?

noobnoobnoob

Quote from: notfood on January 18, 2017, 05:31:52 PM
Did you delete Core mod folder before installing HardcoreSK?
No, it has to be removed???

Also I didn't load the mods in the right order so I'm trying to do it now.

Owlchemist

No, don't delete core. You just overwrite it with HCSK.

...*but* if you're upgrading HCSK to a newer version, just to be safe you might want to delete it and then put in a fresh new copy (or restore from backup).

Quote from: tornado02 on January 18, 2017, 10:21:13 AM
I can't load saves anymore because of infinite loading, and everytime I exit Rimworld it saves then it does a black screen. Anyone?

This is happening to a lot of us, myself included. Look back a few pages. Memory problems... it's a vanilla problem but this mod amplifies it. Try playing on a smaller map size.

sidfu

the things u find when checking mods  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28747.0

those people with xml errors its almost 100% true its not installed right.
for those that keep haveing issues do this.

1. unsub to all mods for rimworld in workshop.
2. uninstalll game. also manualy go in and delte the main game folder and the main settings folder for game in user data.
3. reinstall game. dont instsall any mods yet.
4. start game set your settings and such so game can regen the settings folder comptely.
5. make a backup of the core folder.
6. install the hardcore pack and OVERWRITE the core folder.
7. now u can start and play and resub to your workshop mods

Robloxsina66

I don't know if I can continue on this mod its really kinda fill up with bugs-

zipqun

Anyone had such a problem ? ;c

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

sidfu

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on January 18, 2017, 09:43:03 PM
I don't know if I can continue on this mod its really kinda fill up with bugs-

1. u not helping by not giving any info on he bugs.
2. go back to 1
3. do 1 and  2 again.

if u post your bugs on either git or here(git prefered) u get help. the most common bug most people have is that they fail to install correctly or useing a old version that a bug has already been fixed on.

@zipqun explosin bug has been reported on git it probaly be fixed next update.

zipqun

so now i cant play or fix it myself? my save is now corrupted ?  my 25 h : (

sidfu

Quote from: zipqun on January 18, 2017, 11:33:51 PM
so now i cant play or fix it myself? my save is now corrupted ?  my 25 h : (

if u built the quarry on your save that could be the issue. u should be able to open save in a text editor and edit it out.

more than likely since its a 25hour save changes to the mod pack are not compatible with your save now. remember before update the mod pack backup your mod folder incase changes make it incompatible with your save.

zipqun

no, its not quarry, i had the problem with loading saves so  just didnt build it. ;

sidfu

Quote from: zipqun on January 19, 2017, 12:28:16 AM
no, its not quarry, i had the problem with loading saves so  just didnt build it. ;

probaly updates to the mod pack did it then. what u can do is use turn on dev console and cheat yourself to around where u where on a new map. just remember always backup your mod folder before u updated as never know when a update can break our save.

notfood

If you have git you can go to the point where your save worked and stay there.

Alternatively, edit your save and remove the explosions.

zipqun

well how i can edit my saves?   cuz my oldest save already have that bug ;  those bugs  so annoying ;c

btw about the subspace burst transponder only for me its dint work when i burst it ? on A14 its work perfectly or now is only some  small % to burst a ship ?

notfood

http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Save_file

Just open it with a text editor, it's xml. You can get rid of most save bugs if you know what to delete.

sidfu

Quote from: zipqun on January 19, 2017, 01:23:49 AM
well how i can edit my saves?   cuz my oldest save already have that bug ;  those bugs  so annoying ;c

btw about the subspace burst transponder only for me its dint work when i burst it ? on A14 its work perfectly or now is only some  small % to burst a ship ?

the sbt was fixed 2 days ago so u need to update