Permenant events.

Started by Reviire, January 18, 2016, 12:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regret

Quote from: Vas on January 27, 2016, 12:20:18 AM
I don't get cabin fever, and I stay indoors all winter long.  :P  I don't care about going outside, I even have my window tin foiled to stop light and stuff from getting through.
A computer is like a window in this context: good enough for some people.

killer117

but cant a tv, skylight, some crops or something like that at least slowdown or remove some cabin fevor
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

MarcTheMerc

Quote from: Vas on January 27, 2016, 12:20:18 AM
I don't get cabin fever, and I stay indoors all winter long.  :P  I don't care about going outside, I even have my window tin foiled to stop light and stuff from getting through.

I think its more in this situation there trapped as in they cant leave (toxic fallout, restrictions or just no time) you or me however can get up (theoretically) and walk out the door or escape where as the colonists cant.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Sirithil

Even under toxic fallout cabin fever isn't a huge problem at all. Literally just draft them and take them outdoors for an instant, and then back inside. Cabin fever all gone, not enough toxic buildup to matter -- it'll be gone in a day. If you have a porch (ring in an area outside with walls, then get rid of everything but the corners, the roof will stay up), even better, you can clear cabin fever without getting any toxic buildup at all.

Regret

Quote from: Sirithil on January 27, 2016, 03:27:17 PM
Even under toxic fallout cabin fever isn't a huge problem at all. Literally just draft them and take them outdoors for an instant, and then back inside. Cabin fever all gone, not enough toxic buildup to matter -- it'll be gone in a day. If you have a porch (ring in an area outside with walls, then get rid of everything but the corners, the roof will stay up), even better, you can clear cabin fever without getting any toxic buildup at all.
That is actually a good idea, I'm going to do that to all my buildings.