[A17] Mod List Backup (v1.5.1) (Search/Install/Colors)

Started by scuba156, January 11, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuba156

Quote from: Rustic Fox on September 15, 2017, 04:58:02 PM
New Steam Workshop version ReUploaded http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1135879647
We can't let this mod die it is one of the best mods
I understand what you're trying to do but please remove it promptly. It is my intellectual property, that has been removed for a reason. Sorry but you, or anyone else, do not have permission to redistribute my own work on Steam or any other platform.

Thank you.

LiteEmUp

Mod author, i hope whatever is happening to you IRL gets sorted out..

I know you have all the right to this mod and its redistribution, this is kinda a d1kmove since removing a mod on aomeone's campaign can corrupt their saves...

This has mad me realize, its time to back uo all mods im using

Anyways, where do you load this mod on the order??

Canute

LiteEmUp,
maybe you should backup ALL workshop mods, because this is a feature of steam not from a mod author.

QuoteAnyways, where do you load this mod on the order??
Core
Hugslib
Modlistbackup

scuba156

Quote from: LiteEmUp on September 16, 2017, 06:26:06 AM
Mod author, i hope whatever is happening to you IRL gets sorted out..

I know you have all the right to this mod and its redistribution, this is kinda a d1kmove since removing a mod on aomeone's campaign can corrupt their saves...

This has mad me realize, its time to back uo all mods im using

Anyways, where do you load this mod on the order??
I understand and sincerely apologize.

References to this mod can be removed from save files by navigating to 'C:\Users\[Your user here]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Saves', opening the save in a file editor and remove '840043916' and/or 'Mod List Backup'.

Your save file will then work as normal.

sirskips

You decision to remove this fucked me and a play thru I had for weeks like 150 hrs just gone!!! THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT MAKES YOU LOOSE SUPPORT! I know I am going to be very wary of getting any mod your behind from here on out. You have also striped the fun away from Rimworld for me and I cant even bring myself to turn on the game anymore, time will change that but YOU are the cause of me loosing interest in the game for awhile.

scuba156

Quote from: sirskips on September 16, 2017, 09:21:21 AM
You decision to remove this fucked me and a play thru I had for weeks like 150 hrs just gone!!! THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT MAKES YOU LOOSE SUPPORT! I know I am going to be very wary of getting any mod your behind from here on out. You have also striped the fun away from Rimworld for me and I cant even bring myself to turn on the game anymore, time will change that but YOU are the cause of me loosing interest in the game for awhile.
Literally read the post above yours to fix the issue.

There will be no more RimWorld Mods from me. I don't require support.

sirskips

Then let somebody else put this up its a must have. Its also a stab in the face to anybody who has ever sent you shit for your hard work. Moders like you need a sign that says may delete my mods dont get to attached and I dont give a fuck about the community that helps test fix and build upon my mods. I hate moders like you with a burning passion. You made my life easy only to fuck it all up again get bent!

scuba156

Quote from: sirskips on September 16, 2017, 09:35:55 AM
Then let somebody else put this up its a must have. Its also a stab in the face to anybody who has ever sent you shit for your hard work. Moders like you need a sign that says may delete my mods dont get to attached and I dont give a fuck about the community that helps test fix and build upon my mods. I hate moders like you with a burning passion. You made my life easy only to fuck it all up again get bent!
No one has ever given me anything at all for my hard work other than kind words, I've never asked for anything, and I spent a lot of money repairing my laptop so I could get this mod out, then spent a hell of a lot of time on multiple RimWorld projects. The community has been using this for a while, someone else can create and maintain a mod with similar functionality if they wish, but they cannot use my direct work.

This is my work, no one else's. It is my intellectual property, no one else's. I need it gone and that is my final decision.

SpaceDorf

Before you all explode in a Ball of Rage and Insults ..

The non Steam Link is still up .. rather than redistribute the Mod you could just download the Non-Steam Version
and put it into your modfolder and it will work as before.
And when you  install Mod-E from Pardeike you don't even have to clean the savegame yourself.

@Scuba156 : I hate to see you leave. Farewell you have been awesome and your mod saved more colonies of mine than I can remember.

@STEAM ... HA ! HA !

=== EDIT ===

I removed the mod from my Googe Drive Archive.

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

sirskips

Thanks so much I can tell you care have a great fucking life, do us all a favor and stay away from making mods or doing anything with a PC. Fade away so we can forget you even existed. Like a bad break up get on with your life and forget about modding forever ya cunt!

sirskips

Quote from: SpaceDorf on September 16, 2017, 09:51:06 AM
Before you all explode in a Ball of Rage and Insults ..

The non Steam Link is still up .. rather than redistribute the Mod you could just download the Non-Steam Version
and put it into your modfolder and it will work as before.
And when you  install Mod-E from Pardeike you don't even have to clean the savegame yourself

Um no you cant there is no other version still up. I wouldnt be pissed if i could still get it somewhere!
https://github.com/scuba156/ModListBackup/releases/latest

sirskips

he can stop moding he can stop updating but dont remove the ability for people to still get and use the mod!

scuba156

Quote from: sirskips on September 16, 2017, 09:52:13 AM
Thanks so much I can tell you care have a great fucking life, do us all a favor and stay away from making mods or doing anything with a PC. Fade away so we can forget you even existed. Like a bad break up get on with your life and forget about modding forever ya cunt!
Your argument faded away and turned to abuse, the highlight of any intellectual. Congratulations.

Attached you will see how long I spent on this project alone (with testing and merging into Mod Menu Enhanced, also not counting any other projects), but sure, I never cared for the community ;)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Barky

I'm not here to be a dick to you, and it's your right to stop modding. But why actively go out of your way to make sure others can't use it anymore? It's quite a shame to be honest, as it was one of the most popular mods. I'm sure most people would be more okay with it if you provided any context to your actions.
I'm not very good at this game.