[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

biorcsman

Do you have spread sheet of Rimmu-Nation Weapons gears? I guess need it for rebalancing weapons to make them compatible with CE.

Chicken Plucker

The DOOM Kit is under maintenance, please vote on the poll if you care at all about that mod, if not, please carry on eating donuts without sharing some for the rest of us, thanks.

Quote from: biorcsman on December 26, 2017, 04:15:38 PM
Do you have spread sheet of Rimmu-Nation Weapons gears? I guess need it for rebalancing weapons to make them compatible with CE.

Replied to in PM

RyanRim

Again 4 people have voted for kittens and puppies. I sense a fetish here.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

SpaceDorf

NOBODY TOUCHES MY DONUT !

I voted left, because I like the details of the new praetor suite, but I prefer the leather parts and helmet of the old armor.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

gurrenlemfox

any way to keep both versions like make 2 doom armor? , the old version looks great, but I know some people like the 2016 doom armor

Edit : I think the new armor looks like it only have the torso of it, but the old armor have the  looks of full body armor

Xenophobe

Why not both? You could make one stronger than the other, and make the weaker one lighter on the pawn.

Chicken Plucker

Rimmu-Nation is now live on steam with preview images and the animated trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hYvzMb-I4g

Update notes: Changed description for RN clothing and camping gear, not much else, Rimmu-Nation - Weapons has an updated SKS texture.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 27, 2017, 09:51:23 AM
NOBODY TOUCHES MY DONUT !

I voted left, because I like the details of the new praetor suite, but I prefer the leather parts and helmet of the old armor.

I touched your donut  >:(

Quote from: gurrenlemfox on December 28, 2017, 08:42:21 AM
any way to keep both versions like make 2 doom armor? , the old version looks great, but I know some people like the 2016 doom armor

Edit : I think the new armor looks like it only have the torso of it, but the old armor have the  looks of full body armor
Quote from: Xenophobe on December 28, 2017, 09:41:59 AM
Why not both? You could make one stronger than the other, and make the weaker one lighter on the pawn.

Thanks for your input and for the voters, I will consider adding both, I haven't had progress on the new armor, only the front view for hulk is available.

I was considering to cancel the new armor if it wasn't going to replace the old one, but since people like it I will see to finishing it.

Canute

Nice funny video,
but don't you think an AK-47 for schoolkids isn't a bit to big, a MP5 fit better in the bookcase ? :-)

SpaceDorf

I am torn between the oppinion that an HK MP5 is to expensive for children.

On the other hand a reliable German Weapon is a lot safer for small children.

Go buy German Weapons !!

Chicken Plucker

TAC-50 sniper rifle added for the Rimmu-Nation weapons, MRE Meal has been nerfed and now requires double the ingredients cost for cooking.

Happy new year! B18 2018, goodbye A17 2017.
brb have to update my life, everything is broken now

Quote from: Canute on December 31, 2017, 04:16:04 AM
Nice funny video,
but don't you think an AK-47 for schoolkids isn't a bit to big, a MP5 fit better in the bookcase ? :-)

hello there, buying your children an MP5 is like buying your children the newest iPhone, they are guaranteed to mistreat this very expensive tool, you are better off getting them a Nokia, something heavy duty that can survive atomic bomb blasts. It's cheaper too.

Quote from: xlNightless on December 31, 2017, 07:48:52 AM
¡Amazing!

Answered your question in PM

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 31, 2017, 10:01:12 AM
I am torn between the oppinion that an HK MP5 is to expensive for children.

On the other hand a reliable German Weapon is a lot safer for small children.

Go buy German Weapons !!

I cannot buy any weapons because the UK has banned everything, please help me Dorf

Chicken Plucker

Update notes:

US Military Kit and Rimmu-Nation camping stuff updated - "Bivvy Bags" are now sleeping bags because of constant complaining. I get it, Bivvy Bags are covers, I can't name the item "Bivvy Bag with sleeping bag inside" because it's too long and I like the cadence.

Rimmu-Nation now has G3 and a new M240B texture.

SpaceDorf

I will see if I can send some care packages over to you.

And I admit you are right about the ak47 / mp5 debate. Better to ease the children into the proper use of weapons.

Trigon

Are you currently considering updating some of your old faction mods such as the war mongrels? I really liked having the mercenary duster for my extreme desert playthroughs.

Chicken Plucker

Airstrike update weeoweeeoweeeo (For Rimmu-Nation Weapons)

Notes: I'm no longer finishing the new praetor suit, the sample image was only the front view for hulk, I am unwilling to finish the armor and spend more time delaying updates before university starts again and I'm out of action since many prefer the old armor anyway. I have also tested the new helmet on a female head and it looked so much bigger than the head that I just changed my mind since the old helmet fitted better.

Maybe minor texture changes in the future

Quote from: Trigon on January 03, 2018, 01:47:06 PM
Are you currently considering updating some of your old faction mods such as the war mongrels? I really liked having the mercenary duster for my extreme desert playthroughs.

It will come after I finish updating all the DOOM mods, which won't take as long as remaking the US Military and British Military mods thanks to a help from NestOfMoons who went ahead and did his own patches, just gotta work through his patches.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 01, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
I will see if I can send some care packages over to you.

And I admit you are right about the ak47 / mp5 debate. Better to ease the children into the proper use of weapons.

I think the first best weapon to give a child is love, so they will grow indestructible because they will be warrior poets, I'm gonna go sleep I don't know what I am saying.