Your Cheapest Ideas

Started by Tynan, October 09, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klopkr

Throw us some polar bears in the arctic.

Toarzo

Make our items list functional : scroll down and/or filter
Because when we start having lot of items because (or not) of mods that adds lot of stuff, we can see only some of them, and sometimes not the ones we want

Ex :

b0rsuk

Colonist trait: Persistent
As long as colonist's mood is over 75%, 75% of his disabilities (Moving, Breathing, Blood Filtering, Manipulation, Sight, Talking...) are negated. The idea is that a persistent person can overcome his deficiencies by motivation and training. Many disabled persons achieve things after an accident..

Alternatively, just make Mood a factor in Immunity Gain Speed. There's much (anecdotal?) evidence that people with strong will to live survive things they shouldn't, and surprise doctors.

zztong

When NPC raiders are rampaging, they often take prisoners. Yet they ignore people in cryptosleep caskets. They could take prisoners from cryptosleep caskets.

Rasec

Individual Fleeing: usually when a raid lose some members they all Retreat and this is a little to right and unrealistic, since in real battles people start to flee when they got hurt or afraid, or even by seeing someone being kill could make they go into shock...
this would change completely the combat, and the major strategy would not necessarily be shot until kill/down

Bakar

You could add gates which would be about the size of about 5 doors and be much stronger and could be used for defense.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

DariusWolfe

I'd like the ability to double-click on items in the side-bar list, and have those items highlighted or jumped to in the world. Jump-to might be hard since they may be in multiple stacks across multiple stockpiles, but having it select all stacks on screen, the same way it does when you double-click an item on the ground would be super useful, too.

Also, this might just be me being stupid and not seeing it, but are items like weapons, clothing, statues, etc. somewhere in the sidebar? If not, I'd love to see them added, maybe under a manufactured items heading, esp. with the functionality I mention above.

AngleWyrm

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Juan el Demgrafo

I would like a quicksave option of some sort that would save the current colony under the name it was last saved to or loaded under. I think this would be best to insert partially where the current save button is in the game menu.
240 hours on Steam of this 2017-7-23.

Quote from: Shurp on July 29, 2016, 06:30:22 PM
...tell her to go stand in the corner of her bedroom, and beat her when she tires of it.

I really need to finish researching beer.

Mundoworld

Currently, I find it impossible to see the orientation of the headstone before placing a grave. Could you please alter the preview, so that the headstone is bigger and more visible.

jakeyboy

how about being able to designate prisoners certain beds like you can do we colonists

NinjaDiscoJew

Carpets are prettier but take longer to clean.

klopkr

The arctic and antarctic should have animals. I get that people use sea ice to have a challenge at a truly blank map but even irl we find animals on sea ice.

I'd love to see polar bears, walruses, and penguins on sea ice! Let me live like the Inuit!

Paul_

I miss something like forbidden area in Zones

realdude19

Bridge - Allows faster and safer movement across rivers in the new Alpha 17 builds and auto adjusts length to width of river

A17