(Solved) All I want is to store 1 simple thing

Started by Saularian, April 22, 2015, 04:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saularian

So, I'm kinda pulling out my hair at the moment as I'm not getting it right it seems. I'm trying to create a storage that stores one thing and one thing only (in this case uranium) but I don't seem to be getting it right with the allowances on it...

EDIT: Its a working thing now  :D
<fixedStorageSettings>
        <priority>Critical</priority>
        <allowances>
<thingDefs>
         <li>Uranium</li>
</thingDefs>
</allowances>
      </fixedStorageSettings>

As this should be easy, I think I'm missing something, keep getting the "not in a thingfilterdef" message...
Anyone knows what line I'm missing? Even been sniffing through the source code to find the right line, but all I can find is about the parentgroups.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

The <allowances> only accepts lists of <categories> and <thingDefs>.  It does not accept lists directly.
<allowances>
   <thingDefs>
      <li>Uranium</li>
   </thingDefs>
</allowances>

<allowances>
   <categories>
      <li>RawFood</li>
   </categories>
</allowances>

Edit:  Looks like skullywag beat me to it.  :P
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.