[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuedKAT

Firstly, thanks for a superb mod, it's one of those mods I can't really play without :)

Secondly, today this started:

So I navigated to the workshop content folder for Rimworld, sorted by date and disabled all the mods that had updated recently, it still happened after that. I decided to trash my current "mod pack" and rebuild it a little bit at a time. So I enabled a few mods, tested so everything worked and repeated, when I got to Apparelo this error appeared. I've tried quite a bit now, but I can't seem to get rid of it, an ideas before I start the slow painful process of testing it against every single mod I have to see if I that way can find which one I'm guessing it's conflicting with?

Regards
SuedKAT

Shinzy

Quote from: SuedKAT on June 20, 2017, 11:00:03 AM
I've tried quite a bit now, but I can't seem to get rid of it, an ideas before I start the slow painful process of testing it against every single mod I have to see if I that way can find which one I'm guessing it's conflicting with?

Regards
SuedKAT

I'm sorry, I really don't have huge clues out of that error, something research coordinate related seems to fail repeatedly (something to do with the location where the research "cards" in the research tabs are placed).

I guess that could shorten the list of mods to only those that add their own research projects :p or that are otherwise research related

faltonico

@SuedKAT
I had that error in A16 and i never payed attention to it... it seemed harmless to me ¿is it really? o.O

hoaxdream

i have error when i enable medieval times mod, is it conflict?

XML RimWorld.ApparelProperties defines the same field twice: worngraphicPath.

Field contents: Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Bodywear_Clothing/Pants/Pants.

Whole XML:

<apparel><bodyPartGroups><li>Legs</li></bodyPartGroups><layers><li>OnSkin</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Spacer</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Worker</li><li>Soldier</li></defaultOutfitTags><worngraphicPath>Accessorello/Pants/Pants</worngraphicPath><worngraphicPath>Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Bodywear_Clothing/Pants/Pants</worngraphicPath></apparel>
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.<AllDefsFromAsset>c__Iterator226:MoveNext()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

Edit: Nvm i reinstall and working fine now

Shinzy

Quote from: hoaxdream on June 21, 2017, 12:20:46 AM
Edit: Nvm i reinstall and working fine now

the error was from the patching, both of our mods changes the vanilla pants texture
if you'd put my mod after the medieval times in load order it should have fixed it :p (just for future if you see it happen again!) I'm glad you got it fixed ;D

SuedKAT

Quote from: Shinzy on June 20, 2017, 07:42:59 PM
Quote from: SuedKAT on June 20, 2017, 11:00:03 AM
I've tried quite a bit now, but I can't seem to get rid of it, an ideas before I start the slow painful process of testing it against every single mod I have to see if I that way can find which one I'm guessing it's conflicting with?

Regards
SuedKAT

I'm sorry, I really don't have huge clues out of that error, something research coordinate related seems to fail repeatedly (something to do with the location where the research "cards" in the research tabs are placed).

I guess that could shorten the list of mods to only those that add their own research projects :p or that are otherwise research related

I tried it out and as faltonico mentioned it seems harmless, everything seems to work ok apart from one thing. I have all the research benches and the thingy what ever it's called connected to the high tech one, still every time I pick something for research that requires both I get a warning that I don't have all the requirements built/connected, still works though and my pawns research it anyhow.

Jaxelar

Hey there, I can't for the life of me figure out how to make the prototype armors because none of the traders I've seen in the last year (game time) have had any schematics and I'm really confused. Anyone have an explanation?

Shinzy

Quote from: Jaxelar on June 24, 2017, 07:02:08 AM
Hey there, I can't for the life of me figure out how to make the prototype armors because none of the traders I've seen in the last year (game time) have had any schematics and I'm really confused. Anyone have an explanation?
They are fully luck based I'm afraid

Edit: Small update! some minor stat changes etc

hoaxdream

hi, what do you think is the cause of this error

MakeThing error: Apparello_Vandal is madeFromStuff but stuff=null. Assigning default.
Verse.ThingMaker:MakeThing(ThingDef, ThingDef)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_ResourcePodCrash:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.Storyteller:TryFire(FiringIncident)
RimWorld.Storyteller:StorytellerTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Shinzy

Quote from: hoaxdream on June 29, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

MakeThing error: Apparello_Vandal is madeFromStuff but stuff=null. Assigning default.

you've somehow managed to use a material to make the scarf that isn't count as a real material (maybe a modded fabric or something?)

hoaxdream

Quote from: Shinzy on June 29, 2017, 09:35:25 AM
Quote from: hoaxdream on June 29, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

you've somehow managed to use a material to make the scarf that isn't count as a real material (maybe a modded fabric or something?)

i didn't craft any scarf, but a scarf drop on my base through cargo pods.

hoaxdream

i remember that this error pop up when i sold all the scarf.

hoaxdream

another error from cloth bandit scarf cargo pods just now

MakeThing error: Apparello_Bandit is madeFromStuff but stuff=null. Assigning default.

Shinzy

I haven't been able to recreate the issue. Something makes it try to spawn with non stuffy stuff as material when it drops etc. It's bit strange it's only affecting the scarf though, but it has to be some kind of mod clash or something (or then there's some corrupt mod files or something)

hoaxdream

Quote from: Shinzy on June 29, 2017, 08:27:25 PM
I haven't been able to recreate the issue. Something makes it try to spawn with non stuffy stuff as material when it drops etc. It's bit strange it's only affecting the scarf though, but it has to be some kind of mod clash or something (or then there's some corrupt mod files or something)

ok ill disable my mods 1 by 1 to see which is conflict and report back, thank you