[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: Killaim on October 24, 2014, 05:46:12 AM
any plans to ever make so you can scrap apparel and get some materials back for reuse ?

would be a very nice way to get rid of surplus stuff.
I could have the fabricator turn apparel into the basic cotton cloth, regardless of which material the original piece was made out of (getting the game to recognise what material a cloth is made of to extract same material from it is too much difficult for me to achieve)
But just growing cotton or just selling/burning the extra clothes seems like the better option to me =P

Dragoon

Could you add in spartan armor/udersuit ? (spartan ivs ) yeah I know It be the same but I think you could still make it look baddass!

and I though of some stats (not that I know a lot) but this would be medium armor cost more metal like 200, and it could increase move speed (the same or or less then the light power armor because really only the helmet is powered the "armor" is just attached to the suit above. The spartans were altered so they could do that, but there no spartan back story or trait XD) it gives more coverage (basically whole body except head unless helmet)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Timber

Some food for thought for the next update: how about some spooky RPG inspired armor/helmets?

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

Shinzy

my list of armor/outfits is so clogged up I can't deliver spartan suit in forever
actually tried doing the helmet one time! didn't quite get it right no matter how hard I tried! maybe I'll give it another try at some point
That said! I have have literally about 50 hats/helmets I want to do ;D

the ordinator gear are inspiring I've got to admit =P gaah imma not even promise anything!

I'll see what happens next time I start to make more hats ;D

Quote from: Igabod on October 24, 2014, 12:49:57 PM

I want that on my wall!

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Clibanarius

Quote from: Shinzy on October 24, 2014, 05:39:10 AM
Quote from: Clibanarius on October 23, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
Yeah, it's every time. I'll get a console read to see if anything appears there to tell me what's up. My list is, with load order intact:

-list-

Aight I did some testing,
loaded all the mods, and ended up with the blank screen
disabled bunch of mods and re enabled them
then disabled extended surgery at some point
tailor goods trader works
enabled extended surgery again
tailor goods trader still works!

Don't know why or how but.. *shrugs*
Anyway you should be able to get it to work with all those mods enabled! yay
try fiddle about disabling and enabling them and maybe kick the puter on the side just for good measure and blow on the cartridge =P
Thanks for your time and help! Hopefully I'll get things working with a permanent setup in a few minutes.

Clibanarius

Blank trade window issue persists. Mod list is now:

<li>Core</li>
    <li>MoreHair</li>
    <li>AnimuHair</li>
    <li>ED-Core</li>
    <li>ED-AutoLoader</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ED-PersonalShields</li>
    <li>ED-OmniGel</li>
    <li>ED-MortarAmmo</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
    <li>ED-DeepStrike</li>
    <li>ED-WirelessPower</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>Dusty Firearms v1.3</li>
    <li>MoreWeapons</li>
    <li>Thingamajigs</li>
    <li>TargetPractise</li>
    <li>SmallWalls1.4</li>
    <li>MorePower</li>
    <li>T-MoreFloors</li>
    <li>MoreStorage</li>
    <li>T-ConditionRed</li>
    <li>MoreDeco</li>
    <li>MoreFurniture</li>
    <li>T-MoreBeds</li>
    <li>Turret Collection</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous</li>
    <li>A2B</li>
    <li>Mining &amp; Co. Common</li>
    <li>Mining &amp; Co. Deepdriller+MMS</li>
    <li>TTMAnimalHusbandryA7</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCrops</li>
    <li>Workplaces</li>
    <li>LessIncidentTrolling</li>
    <li>NewRecipeNurse</li>
    <li>SurgeryExtendedAndBonics</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Apothecarius</li>

Shinzy

Quote from: Clibanarius on October 25, 2014, 05:16:06 AM
Blank trade window issue persists. Mod list is now:
-list cut short with Shinzy's cleaver-

Aw =/
Could you do me a favour and try make a new game with just Apparello enabled
and spawn in traders until you get one and see if it's still doing that?

you could also redownload Apparello, remove the old one entirely before installing the new version

also make sure you shut the game entirely after you enable/disable mods

if it just refuses to work you can safely remove the Folder called 'TraderKindDefs'
in the path Apparello/Defs/
just as long as you don't currently have the trader in your comm range ingame
(The trader isn't necessary for the mod, it just provides more reliable way of getting the schematics & ID card and etc. you can still get everything from the other traders)

Has anyone else encountered the problem?
I'm really unsure what else to do if you still can't get it to work =/
(I mean I'm still all for booting the computer on the side a bit with the meanest looking wellington boots you own)

Der Failer

Well is turns out your traders don't have any silver, so trading is kind of hard (this time I'm sure it's a bug ;)).
Also I wonder why all head gear I looked at, only covers ears but not eyes, nose, etc.
It seems odd to me since the textures of some of them suggests that the entire head is covered.

Clibanarius

Yeah, I was able to get the blank window to trigger again without any mods active but Apparello, and with Apparello installed anew. Oy.

Clibanarius

AND I was able to get it to work by simply getting an orbital trade beacon up so that I had silver in supply before talking to them this time. So yeah, that bug was, indeed, something minor that only was happening to me because I'm a dunce who has been making new colonies regularly and kept forgetting that minor thing before encountering the tailoring goods trader.

Shinzy

Quote from: Der Failer on October 25, 2014, 12:14:57 PM
Well is turns out your traders don't have any silver, so trading is kind of hard (this time I'm sure it's a bug ;)).
Also I wonder why all head gear I looked at, only covers ears but not eyes, nose, etc.
It seems odd to me since the textures of some of them suggests that the entire head is covered.

:-[
nnoooo it's intendeed... ahem. ::) There may still be a few kinks to work out!
I overlooked some bits when testing the trader, like the silver
I'll be adding that among some other things, there's lot of little things that need bit tinkering
some of the armor values are crazy because of the stuff system =P and some of the hats might still have some copy paste stuff leftover on them which explains why some hats might not cover the entire head when they should!

I'll try to pump out small update to fix these kinda things asap, thanks for pointing them out! (especially the hat coverages, I wouldn't have noticed those on my own) ..really should quadruple check everything after each alpha but there's so.. many.. hats.. ;D
If you're desperate for the silver you can replace the trader file with the one I attach in this here post!
I know it can be bit of an fiddle trying to balance the trade so that you don't get any exchange silver
"You have this banana, I take these beads yes? and hold this pan for a moment and I'll try to find something that is equal in value, okay? okay!"
Anyway! you'll find the thing to replace in Apparello/Defs/TraderDefs, if you wanan do that

Quote from: Clibanarius on October 25, 2014, 12:51:31 PM
AND I was able to get it to work by simply getting an orbital trade beacon up so that I had silver in supply before talking to them this time. So yeah, that bug was, indeed, something minor that only was happening to me because I'm a dunce who has been making new colonies regularly and kept forgetting that minor thing before encountering the tailoring goods trader.
I'm glad you got it working! ;D I was getting a bit worried =P

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Timber

So wait is the release version ok? Can I just  download from the first post and install?
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

Clibanarius

I would say so, I was one of the only people having issues. If only person.