[WIP]SS13 mod

Started by tristan1333, March 28, 2015, 05:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tristan1333

SPACE STATION 13 MOD
CURRENT GOAL: Create the clown legion as a starting point. From there, move onto the telegun. After that I'll start the supermatter engine.
The aim of this mod is to introduce a bunch of SS13 stuff. The codebase will be from Goonstation. Currently my plans are to add:

• Some chemicals such as Intropidril
  • A bunch of weapons including the Amplified Vuvuzela, Energy Crossbow and [maybe] the Telegun.
  • The clown legion
  • Greytide
  • New power sources. The supermatter Engine and The Standard Goonstation engine. Both will hopefully be deadly forces.
What's done?

• Amplified Vuvuzela. A stun gun which does no damage. To be used in unison with the toolbox.
Anyone willing to do graphics, the help would be greatly appreciated!

PJB3005

As an SS13 player: cool

Adding stuff like the singularity generator/SME/AME would be really cool

tristan1333

I'm not good enough with C# to create a singlo, the SMES's are a cool idea. Basically a battery with alterable input/output. I could try to create the Supermatter Engine though!

UMK

Intropidril sounds like Animus stuff.

tristan1333

Quote from: UMK on March 31, 2015, 02:16:41 AM
Intropidril sounds like Animus stuff.
Haha :P. It gives the person heart failure, which I could simulate by decreasing blood flow or whatever it's called, along with breathing to actually kill the person. There is a different version of it called "Intropbeedril" which has something to do with BEEEEESSSSS

PJB3005

doing chemicals actually seems like something quite complex in a game like rimworld, I mean you could do beaker items with chemicals in them, I guess, but you'll still need a way to make the chemicals useable (poison darts? grenades? syringes?)

Headshot

Hey, this sounds really cool.

If you need help with simple sprites or anything I'd love to help out :P

tristan1333

Quote from: Headshot on April 03, 2015, 01:25:42 PM
Hey, this sounds really cool.

If you need help with simple sprites or anything I'd love to help out :P

Any chance you could do syringes and beakers please? Along with a bee sprite?

Stinkycat752

Couldn't you just take the sprites for syringes and beakers from all the server wikis? I don't fully know but I don't see what's stopping you from doing that.
Abomination Imagination

Daman453

so glad i find this because i really got into this game
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.