Weapons disappearing on drop

Started by delliejonut, November 03, 2021, 05:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delliejonut

Canute

Hi,
QuoteXML error: Could not register node named "ImmediateAttack" in mod Ludeon.RimWorld because this name is already used in this mod.
I think you got surplus old version files.
You should delete the Data folder (not the Rimworld ...._data) manualy (not uninstal) and then let rimworld repair/reinstal.
Maybe that allready fix the issue.

You should made the log when the problem happen, so the possible error msg. would be at the log.
The log don't even contain a loaded savegame.

When the problem still, happen just look if it happen on a new colony too (you can use the hugsib feature quickstart, top right icon, to create a new test colony).
Then the problem happen from the beginning, just disable some mods, and try it again.

delliejonut

Quote from: Canute on November 03, 2021, 06:22:11 PM
Hi,
QuoteXML error: Could not register node named "ImmediateAttack" in mod Ludeon.RimWorld because this name is already used in this mod.
I think you got surplus old version files.
You should delete the Data folder (not the Rimworld ...._data) manualy (not uninstal) and then let rimworld repair/reinstal.
Maybe that allready fix the issue.

You should made the log when the problem happen, so the possible error msg. would be at the log.
The log don't even contain a loaded savegame.

When the problem still, happen just look if it happen on a new colony too (you can use the hugsib feature quickstart, top right icon, to create a new test colony).
Then the problem happen from the beginning, just disable some mods, and try it again.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot

delliejonut

SOLVED: I had a mod called [KV] Weapon Storage which stores weapons in a box and can assign them to colonists, allowing them to rearm at the box. When I dropped the weapon it didn't disappear, it simply transported to the storage box because it had already been stored and assigned to my colonist.