[A12] Craftable Hyperweave and Synthread (V1.3, Released 8/30)

Started by Anonemous2, May 28, 2015, 06:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonemous2

Quote from: Volcanus on May 04, 2016, 07:15:27 PM
This mod just breaks my game every time i make the table the color of my screen goes warped and i cant acess the menus unless i know where they would be normally. Then it wont let me load the save where the item is built =( i really want to make that damn cloth so i can finally make some medkits >,<.

Just a heads up to people really and the mod maker.

Any clue what would be causing this? Tends to happen when i hook it up to power like i have to then BOOM game goes silly.

The mod is for Alpha 12 for now, I'll be updating the mod when I have some spare time, but if your using the mod on Alpha 13, I'm sure that's why you'd be getting problems.

Volcanus

Quote from: Anonemous2 on May 05, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

The mod is for Alpha 12 for now, I'll be updating the mod when I have some spare time, but if your using the mod on Alpha 13, I'm sure that's why you'd be getting problems.

Ahh damn. Well i have some other A12's that work i guess this was the one that just didn't want to i guess haha!

Oh well. I found a mod which does the same now and works in 13 so im just going to remove this one for now and use that one! Best of luck to the mod maker! Keep up the good hard work.