[Mod Request] Specific Ceiling Lights

Started by Kittamaru, September 06, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittamaru

Alrighty... in B18, I had found a mod that added ceiling lights in three varieties - they were small, medium, and large chandeliers (1, 2x2, and 3x3 respectively) that added beauty, could be made of various materials, and could be placed above other objects.

I... can't seem to find it (or even remember the name of it!) at this point. I've found a few mods that add ceiling lamps, but the problem with them is that, if you have an object (say, a chair) there, and install the ceiling lamp, the pawns uninstall the chair first - you can't have them in the same spot as other items! Plus, they aren't visible (they turn invisible after being built) and don't add beauty.

Anyway, was hoping someone with better memory than I might have a link to the mod I used to use!

I can't recall if it added anything else... I had a lot of mods hah.

Jake

I'm not sure, but I think they were from More Furniture. It's not been updated on the Workshop yet, but someone going by Syrchalis (presumably the same one on this forum) has knocked together an unofficial B19 version.

Jake

Disregard my previous message. They're from Additional Joy Objects of all things.

Kittamaru

Ah, dang - and AJO is currently in a weird state, from the looks of it.

Ah well, least I know where it comes from now :D Thanks!

Jake

For what it's worth, the version uploaded by dninemfive definitely has them. I'm not sure about the more modular alternate version by dracoix.