how about a dragon ball z mod

Started by gray, March 09, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gray

so i have posted another thing like this but no body took the idea yet so here i am now i think a dbz mod for rimworld would be like a breath of fresh air now this is just a idea and there have been mods like starwars and Cthulhu (great mods btw) but i think rimworld needs something new if there is a person willing to make this idea happen you don't have to give me credit this is merely an idea that i hope someone makes into reality. 

sick puppy

you just said dbz mod
what does it contain?
it's not very useful if you dont tell us about your idea

currently i cant imagine much more than larger huntable turtles and the dragon radar that you can build to gather the dragon balls or trade for them if you are lucky. what you could do if you have all the dragon balls? dunno. maybe win? maybe get all your fallen friends back?

honestly, i like dragon ball a lot, but it really doesnt fit in my opinion. i like naruto much less, but that would make way more sense. you could have a completely new set of weapons. you could implement all the factions of naruto. you could make a much more melee focussed game aswell.

OopsLoops

Just reading the title made me smile unexpectedly ;D

I think it's a nice idea, but this forum has better MOD board because it's better.

Regardless of whether it can be realized or not, I can imagine somewhat, and anyway, made me smile. yes, I just want to say this. I love this idea. 8)
Good morning, RimWorld.
living in japan. im not well english.

Calahan

@ gray - Firstly, the suggestions forum is where people can make suggestions for additions to the base game. It is NOT a mod suggestion forum. And since there is no way DBZ elements are going to be added to the base game you are posting this in the wrong forum.

Secondly, I can see you already posted this suggestion before, correctly, in the mods forum. Just because nobody replied to your previous post does not mean you should make the same suggestion again in the wrong forum. Instead of creating this thread you should have fleshed out your previous post with a LOT more detail about your idea, and then maybe somebody would have replied to your specific ideas in your original thread. Which brings me to the final point.

Thirdly, your whole approach to, and your part in, your mod idea leaves a lot to be desired. Ideas are incredibly cheap and easy to come by, and everybody has plenty of them. Plus it requires literally zero effort to churn out dozens of basic ideas like yours in a matter of minutes. "I like TV showX, so wouldn't it be great to see a mod based on TV showX". An instant and endless idea factory that, and one that reminds me of the South Park episode Awesom-O from season 8.

If you are unable or unwilling to do the work yourself to create a DBZ mod then at the very least, and if you want any chance of such a mod appearing (based on your suggestion rather than someone else coming up with a DBZ mod on their own), then you should be doing as much work as possible in setting the outline of how the mod will work. What will be getting changed? How will it be changed? etc etc.

Because just making a post saying "Hey I'd love to see a DBZ mod" is almost the height of laziness, and such posts have no business being in the suggestion forum, or even in the mod forum tbh. So please put some effort into your own ideas before expecting others to put in the considerable time and effort that would be required to make your ideas come to fruition.

Thread locked.