I do not really care
3 (23.1%)
no
4 (30.8%)
i hate think
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

martox

I would like there to be more variety of playable species for example anthropomorphic beings or some alien species and it would be nice if they had parameters of statistics different from humans, (it is very good game and in a previous topic a moderator corrected me that the subject of which I was talking and I was in another thread and I had to put the message in English, now check if this topic is in another thread and put it in Google translator so that it is in English so apart from telling my opinion about what should be more species playable to thank the moderator who corrected me in a kind and respectful way)

Third_Of_Five

Quote from: martox on November 04, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

I would like there to be more variety of playable species for example anthropomorphic beings or some alien species and it would be nice if they had parameters of statistics different from humans, (it is very good game and in a previous topic a moderator corrected me that the subject of which I was talking and I was in another thread and I had to put the message in English, now check if this topic is in another thread and put it in Google translator so that it is in English so apart from telling my opinion about what should be more species playable to thank the moderator who corrected me in a kind and respectful way)

I think the developers have been pretty clear that aliens are against the lore of the story, so I think that's off the table. But it would be interesting if maybe you could play as mechanoids or something?

mistomaxo

if you read the background material provided there is mention of genetically engineered humans and uplifted self-aware animals, who would all make for good additions as playables and as possible other factions present on the map.

neozargos

great... now to add dwarfs and space elves....