[REQUEST] Defense breakdown and totals

Started by bazalisk, August 07, 2016, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazalisk

[REQUEST] Defense breakdown and totals

So in the pawn stats page we can see everything from eating speed to DPS and a complete breakdown of what all these things are made up off and how they effect the game.

But the one part that is missing from all this is an info breakdown of your pawns overall defense ratings per location and his or her resistances to the differing types of damage.

would it be possible for someone with the knowing to cobble together a page or so covering our colonists defenses please?

Illusion Distort

"Easy to make" (not impossible), the problem is getting the info to be displayed in a way you can actually use it. (not having to click five times per pawn).

And seeing as your cower is based on where the two pawn are in relation to eachother, making a tool like the "beauty-checker" would be the best option..

You should PM the guy who made the mod "Numbers", he might add it in his mod if someone asks him.

And if you want a better way to display you colonists info, check out his mod. I use it all the time.

I personally would like to see something similar added to the vanilla game (dev-mode maby), would make it easier to balance covers and ranged weapons. :D

bazalisk

thanks for the reply

yea i may look into the numbers mod and see if they can help 

:D