Visitor trading?

Started by facc00, April 08, 2016, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

facc00

The visitors have a question mark, can I trade with them now?

Dante King

That's a trade caravan not a random group of visitors, click your trading colonist and right click on the person with the question mark

A Friend

Actually you can trade with visitors. But they won't have as much stuff as traders.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

BlackSmokeDMax

Like A Friend said, you can trade with visitors, think the game even makes a point of saying that in the flavor text. Big difference is they won't come with the full caravan the traders come with.

facc00

Thanks, I thought it was something new.  Oh well, I wish I could get some slave traders this 3 dudes is brutal slow for my mining a cave home plus OCD cant have slug rocks or dirt on the ground :s

Robovski

They mostly trade food, firearms, components and medicine in very limited quantity. They usually don't have that much silver or stuff; but I like it. It is like they are passing through on their way somewhere and you made a quick deal on some beer and food for the road.

Shurp

Got myself an LMG from one, woo hoo!
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.