(REQUEST) Shield Grenade

Started by Jdalt40, July 11, 2015, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdalt40

Hey is it possible for you modders out there to create a grenade that when detonated, opens a 3 by 3 shield where it exploded?

Mr.Cross

You mean like Halo's deploy-able shield? If so why would you want it in grenade form? Throwing them at the enemy will only give them an advantage. Not you.
Claims to know most things.

skullywag

I have this working (for A10, was part of my PODs line) but for the reason above ive never released it. Couldnt think of a use for it....was only done so i could say i could do it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

DaemonDeathAngel

If used, you could possibly set it to where it targets friendlies, and not enemies. If it were to be used in conjunction with a mod that allows multiple weapons to be equipped, set the grenade as a secondary, deploy it on your friendlies, then swap back to your primary. It's make the amounts of microing within tense situations even more prominent.

Mr.Cross

Quote from: DaemonDeathAngel on July 11, 2015, 01:30:44 PM
If used, you could possibly set it to where it targets friendlies, and not enemies. If it were to be used in conjunction with a mod that allows multiple weapons to be equipped, set the grenade as a secondary, deploy it on your friendlies, then swap back to your primary. It's make the amounts of microing within tense situations even more prominent.
Fair enough.

DaemonDeathAngel

Mr.Cross

Jamini

Grenades can target tiles. I could see great use made of this.

Lonely Rogue

Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?