Good Night, Sweet Prince. Have a great holiday Tynan and team.

Started by Spectre, August 31, 2015, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

It may be a little early for some people, but for me we're here in September and I thought I'd give my appreciation before they go on holiday.

I just wanted to say I really hope you have an awesome holiday and that the development team should be held up as a standard to all developers on how to communicate to their community and their commitment to their product.

Have a great time guys, you really deserve it.

Holding hands whilst the walls come tumbling down.

Too-DAMN-Much

agreed, good job, rimworld is a shining example of early access done right, i agree there also, now go be lazy :D

milon

Daman453

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

LanMc

Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Saw Candyman

Thanks for this awesome game! Enjoy your vacation! Have fun and whatnot.
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

LouisTBR

Yeah, good luck Tynan. Will anyone be taking over from you while you are away?
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

Play2Jens

Let's not forget all the hard work he did within limited time span because people REALLY wanted to see A12 released before his break.

stranger080

Quote from: Play2Jens on September 01, 2015, 03:20:12 PM
Let's not forget all the hard work he did within limited time span because people REALLY wanted to see A12 released before his break.
Totally! With all the new features I'm surprised he didn't hAve any mental breaks

MarcTheMerc

Thank you Tynan and team, The Void Gods shall miss you!!! I will too.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Mystic

A big thumbs-up to this thread.  Tynan has set an outstanding example of how an independent developer should handle his project.  Taking some time off to recuperate is completely understandable, and he sure left us with a lot of game to explore in his temporary absence!

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created