here are some things that would improve rimworld

Started by AlexNAC04, January 09, 2019, 04:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexNAC04

1. colonists should clear trees and anything that blocks wind turbines
2. zones where wind is stronger ex: near Mountains (5-15 blocks), near the coast (3-25 blocks)
3. a device that makes enemies or colonists go on murder sprees,the device should take 4 seconds to "shoot", the device will fire in the shape of (  and the device should have a 27 block range where the colonist with this equipped can look, it can't pass trought walls
4. a tranquilizer sniper and a tranquilizer pistol it does 1-2 damage depending on range, the maximum range should be 30 blocks
5. a sniper turret that has a range of 50 blocks and needs 240 steel 10 components and 2 advanced components, the turret deals 18-32 damage depending on range

Tynan if you're reading this you made a good game, nice job!

Kirby23590

I think we might already have some of them or have other ways to deal with them like...

1. We can put growing zones underneath the wind turbines like potato farms to prevent trees growing underneath or putting solar panels and flooring to prevent that as well...

4. I don't know but there are many mods out there that add tranquilizers but there is still a chance of the tranquilized person dropping dead without a proper mod revamps the dropping dead chance from loosing consciousness..

5.We actually have sniper turrets in the game, it's called Uranium Slug Turrets which are more expensive but can harm heavily armored targets and mods that add sniper turrets like More Vanilla Turrets mod...

However, 2 and 3 sound like very good ideas, i like picking zones where the wind is stronger so i could build my wind turbines there... if i want more wind power.

Or 3 where you could have a new psychic artifact that you could use that makes a group of raiders go in a berserk rage having at each other's throats where it could be an upgrade of the psychic insanity lance... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

AileTheAlien

You might be able to make a mod to do #3, making people go berserk with a gadget. Take a look at the XML for the psychic insanity lance.

AlexNAC04

i want rimworld to not need mods this game has a LOT of potential like to be updated and to add more things like bionics and other things

5thHorseman

Quote from: AlexNAC04 on January 12, 2019, 05:34:20 AM
i want rimworld to not need mods this game has a LOT of potential like to be updated and to add more things like bionics and other things

Literally won't happen. It's like saying "I want all meals to be so good nobody ever has to change the recipes" or "I want all clothes to be the correct color."
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

AlexNAC04

i just want to improve the game with new ideas so more people will play it

Kirby23590

Quote from: AlexNAC04 on January 12, 2019, 08:48:21 AM
i just want to improve the game with new ideas so more people will play it

There are 14,000 Players Currently playing the Game and they are using Mods that changes the game it seems, by looking at Steam's Rimworld Hub...

If you want to make more people play the game, Why not tell your Friends, Family, Cousins and your Bankers and Former Classmates and Teachers in School including your Lawyer about the game or by buying the game and gifting it to them?  ;)

AlexNAC04

i want the game to not need mods when you have a good idea put it here so it could be added into the game

toyda

Achievements is a hell good ideia to improve thinking outside the box to new stories

Kirby23590

Quote from: toyda on January 15, 2019, 02:38:48 PM
Achievements is a hell good ideia to improve thinking outside the box to new stories

Ah What Ideia?? Oh you mean't those boxes that proved and shows that you just lost your first colonist to a manhunting animal or a raider with a knife in your steam profile that every people can look at! :P
Those sort of things that don't add that much but will do...

I kinda prefer trading cards where you can get a niffy nice lookin' golden badge for it... ;)