Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisTBR

Your wish is granted! You fire the portal gun anywhere you can. You successfully travel through the portal and end up... wait, here? Oh well, looks like you're going to be spending the month in your mother-in-law's cramped box room!
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

billycop32

Quote from: Louisthebadassrimworlder on June 01, 2016, 04:43:27 PM
Your wish is granted! You fire the portal gun anywhere you can. You successfully travel through the portal and end up... wait, here? Oh well, looks like you're going to be spending the month in your mother-in-law's cramped box room!

looks like you forgot your wish bro, so i'll do it for you.
I wish that Louis would remember to follow the rules.

NewJack

5. Wish - You must make a wish, otherwise, your entire corruption of where the wish should have been is invalid. Instead of editing to add your wish, you must make a second comment before someone else realizes, and posts, that you failed to have a wish.
A lesser light asked Ummon

Are there multiple futures

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

Quote from: billycop32 on June 01, 2016, 05:57:03 PM
looks like you forgot your wish bro, so i'll do it for you.
I wish that Louis would remember to follow the rules.
Louis remembers to follow the rules all the time, but not most rules, only the rules of grammar and becomes the worlds largest grammar Nazi to ever prowl the internet. some people even use him to check their school papers before they turn them in as he spends most his life making sure he follows the rules of English and that everyone else does too.

I wish i was more motivated to actually write my stories i write instead of just saying ill do them another time
In the end, we all make the same leather hats.

billycop32

wish granted!However now your stories consume your life. you are unable to do anything but eat,sleep, or work on the stories. the result is that you become super rich and popular in the book world but now you have no social life to speak of, not to mention you haven't played a single day of rimworld sinse your wish was granted.

I wish that my sister would learn some manners.

laser_man6

She dose, But they Are Martian Manners And She Eats You.

I wish This Wasn't A Copy Of A Thread Of The Same Name On The KSP Forums.   

billycop32

granted. now the Kerbal Space program forum doesn't exist-or the game for that matter. you are doomed to be the only one who remembers the game ever existed, and unable to get it restored.

I wish for tyran to give away some rimworld keys as a steam release promotion.
(EDIT: FYI i already have a copy of rimworld, this is just a passing idea)

AllenWL

Your wish is granted. However, they keys he gives out are rimworld-themed toy keys, and don't actually do anything other then look cool. And he accidentally sends you a few thousand truckloads of them. Oh well.

I wish I had the amazing ability to amazingly preform the amazing act of amazingness.

NewJack

Your wish has been granted. However you act of amazingness is so amazing that you disrupt the Space - time continuum causing rimworld to seize existing(because all uncorruptable wishes can be corrupted through the space - time continuum)
A lesser light asked Ummon

Are there multiple futures

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas

Miner_239

Wish granted. It's stuck on your neck.

I wish for a mandatory 100% tax for recreational drugs.

Miner_239

Wish granted. The genie is invisible, and you thought the wish didn't work, so you wished again and got arrested for breaking genie law.

I wish for a laptop.

Miner_239

Quote from: Xaiver010 on July 13, 2016, 12:55:13 PM
Wish granted, But the laptop is now your literal lap top.
Now your crotch is a computer.
Hey, cool! I can play with myself in more ways than ever!

Bastobasto

Granted ! You get mettaton's leg.But you've seen that Patrick and Bob already have them.Also your leg's was installed in reverse.

I wish I was not alway  embarrassed

Bastobasto

You are now Yung Venuz.But you are condamned to death.You were accused of being a illuminati.

I wish to dont have to do a wish

Bastobasto

Not even if I do a wish that I want to eat wish ?