Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kegereneku

Wish granted, I came to your home in person to explain you what it meant, however the secret Police-against-Self-Referential-jokes-that-last-way-to-long (this name is only a facade for the true organization) intervened and erased both of our memory with the promise to kill anyone who keep looking.

ยจ

I wish for the world to become a lot better
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

crazyroosterman

wish granted
however to solve the worlds problems a plague has to be created in collaboration from the worlds leading country's to cut humanity's population exactly in half from there humanity's problems are able to be solved due to their severely lessened scale.

I wish that kegereneku had been far more persifick with his last wish.

catter

Wish granted, however because the internet or anyone else doesn't know what persifick means the main result you want cannot be achieved. If you would like to retry your wish, press 1. If you would like to wish for something completely different, press 2. If you would like to make a complaint, hang up. If you would like to have this message repeated, press 3 or wait until this message is over. Thank you for calling at the Corrupt-A-Wish Thread.

I wish people would understand that I am a real cat.

crazyroosterman

Quote from: catter on July 23, 2017, 04:48:09 PM
Wish granted, however because the internet or anyone else doesn't know what persifick means the main result you want cannot be achieved. If you would like to retry your wish, press 1. If you would like to wish for something completely different, press 2. If you would like to make a complaint, hang up. If you would like to have this message repeated, press 3 or wait until this message is over. Thank you for calling at the Corrupt-A-Wish Thread.

I wish people would understand that I am a real cat.
so real talk for a moment the word persifick is my rather odd alternative way of spelling percific which means in the context of the sentence I used it in "to focus on one individual or small group of things" now back to wish granting.

your wish is granted.
how ever a secret of scientists after realising that you are a real cat that is able to use a computer in coherent manner then kidnap you for underground experiments for the rest of your life stripping you of all freedom privacy and dignity you could ever have.

I wish for the wish in my previous post to be interpreted properly and then granted.

Kegerator

Kegereneku is more percific with his wish to include only me Kegerator the product of an out dated inside joke from this forum that happened awhile ago. The original wording of the wish was                                                     

Quote from: Kegereneku on July 23, 2017, 02:13:41 PM
I wish for the world to become a lot better
As such this makes me much better which is relative to me which makes me make wishes that are even more complicated and political. Your welcome Kegereneku. Seriously though I'll be less political but I can make no promises on the complicated...

I wish Goblins would update every day without any drop in quality. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/Goblins
You probably don't want to hang out with me. I do weird stuff.😓

Kegereneku

Granted, Goblins now update everyday. Unfortunately it is now behind a paywall to finance the added work, the quality -as dictated by the number of fan- never decreased but the style and the story shifted toward a different public more mainstream who are easily amazed by non-shit stuff and silly tablegame joke. Old fans think it's the downfall of this amazing webcomic. All the new fan insist the quality never dropped but most of them are too dumb to notice that no new strip ever got shadow treatment.

I wish for the next poster to have a good time reading Freefall, which despite its newspaper toon-like look (and humor) is actually A HARD-SF SETTING EASILY ON PAR WITH THE EXPANSE.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Wish granted, however this person also is a psychopath and kills people trying to make the same characters in the strip. He sees your profile picture on here, captures you, experiments on you, and because he never succeeds in his experiments you die or are thrown out looking like a hideous monster.

I wish to know why i read 10 strips from Freefall and didn't care if my brains rotted out or not.

crazyroosterman

wish granted however the long periods of introspection required makes you realise the shallow ness and utter amenity of humanity eventually you begin laying bombs in areas of the public killing dozens of innocent people in till one day while you are tinkering one of your own prototype devices detonates prematurely the blast doesn't kill you but the shack you are hiding out in collapses crushing and killing you slowly.

phew that was a long one also for those wondering introspection means at least in how I use the word "to spend extended periods of time examing your own mind and your own behaviour In general" not sure if I explained well but hopefully it'll do.

I wish for kegereneku to undergo a period of intense introspection.

catter

Wish granted, however he soon figures out why he has bad parts to his life and tries to make them better. This requires, however, lots of dumping of his old life and creating a new one. You never hear from him again, for all you know. The person you once knew is now very different and the original is basically dead...  :'(

I wish I had a life just like that.

Kegerator

Wish granted. You go on a troop to "find yourself" for 2 weeks and then completely forget about your past life because of your short term memory as a cat. Everyone you has ever loved you forever call out your name trying to find you but even if they find you you won't remember them. :'(

Kegereneku I know this is probably stupid but I always thought that your profile picture was from club penguin...

I wish that Catter legally became my cat . By the way  I have two other cats, you know for background.
You probably don't want to hang out with me. I do weird stuff.😓

AllenWL

Wish granted, and Catter is legally Kegerator's cat. However, Kegerator's two other cats grow jealous of Catter hogging all of Kegerator's attention, learn evil and mythical arts to become shaman/druid/cult cats, and cast a curse on Catter so Horrid and Vile that none dare ever speak of it. Except Kegerator, who names the Curse that Must Not be Named in horror, and end up forever trapped in the outer realm.

I wish someone would ninja-reply me so their wish accidentally gets skipped.

Kegereneku

I'M GRANTING YOUR WISH ALLENWL-san! But the definition of NINJA have shifted long ago from ASSASSINS (who killed without you knowing about their clan) to BRIGHT ORANGE-CONE LONE WARRIOR OF MASS DESTRUCTION boasting about what they are at any opportunity and do thing in a STRAIGHTFORWARD WAY.
So ninja-replying your post is just doing it in a BOASTFUL way and being extremely obvious about it.
BRIGHT ORANGE-CONE NINJA ARE ALSO A LITTLE STUPID, SO I ACCIDENTALLY SKIPPED THE LAST PART OF YOUR WISH.

I wish the first 100 strip of Freefall gave a better idea of how intelligent the plot and the setting really is behind the toon-like appearance.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Wish granted, but now nobody cares about it besides you and Kegerator. The reason they don't care is because the strip was moved to a better website and didn't tell anyone besides you and Kegerator. You both also can't talk about it because you have been cursed to never talk about it. It is a sad thing too, I kinda' liked it even with the 10 strips...

Quote from: Kegerator on July 24, 2017, 09:11:45 PM
I wish that Catter legally became my cat.
Quote from: AllenWL on July 24, 2017, 10:36:44 PM
Wish granted, and Catter is legally Kegerator's cat. However, Kegerator's two other cats grow jealous of Catter hogging all of Kegerator's attention, learn evil and mythical arts to become shaman/druid/cult cats, and cast a curse on Catter so Horrid and Vile that none dare ever speak of it. Except Kegerator, who names the Curse that Must Not be Named in horror, and end up forever trapped in the outer realm.

What, no... This is why I try to stay independent. No people to have as slaves care for, no trouble

I wish I didn't have a unnameable curse on me...

dburgdorf

Quote from: catter on July 25, 2017, 06:28:40 PMI wish I didn't have a unnameable curse on me...

Wish granted. The curse isn't gone, but it now has a name. It's "Fred."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I wish that I could think of something worthwhile to wish for.
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Names are for the Weak

Wish granted. However, the genie who grants your wish is hard of hearing. So when you wish for world peace, he smothers the entire world in peas.

I wish that I could breakdance.