[A12] Factions - By Thor's epic pecs, the norbals are back! (06/9/15)

Started by Shinzy, November 30, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

The way EdBs code works as long as its "primary" equipment and has weapon tags it should appear, those are the only 2 rules i believe...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on July 09, 2015, 01:44:13 PM
The way EdBs code works as long as its "primary" equipment and has weapon tags it should appear, those are the only 2 rules i believe...

so in that case they should be show up and be equippable with edb's thing if you'll fix the 'destroy on drop' and 'menu hidden'

zknight

I need some help. None of the pirates from the Pirate faction spawn with any weapons.

Nerve

Shinzy

Quote from: zknight on July 23, 2015, 10:27:13 PM
I need some help. None of the pirates from the Pirate faction spawn with any weapons.

Oo! thanks, my last quick update seemed to screw their tech level up a bit!
they don't wannoo spawn with anything I'll have it fixed right away

Edit: Hokiday! Done done! added a dirk for Voodoo doctor
and fixed a small bug where some graphics didn't work without having Norbals active :-[

harpo99999

hay shinzy (the battered ram) does this mod work with 11d?
btw which batter did you get coated with?

Shinzy

Quote from: harpo99999 on July 24, 2015, 07:31:04 AM
hay shinzy (the battered ram) does this mod work with 11d?
btw which batter did you get coated with?

Hayoo Harpy!
Yes! they all work (mostly, probably) as intended!

I use Lamb-O-Tar brand Batter tiles, the kind with aluminium layering
the batter tiles are interlocking and all edges have been very well rounded!

It's very comfortable to wear as there's patchwork fluffings for inside!
The patches range from cold to warm colours and all depict cars of different kinds, trucks, bugs, you name it!

one of the patches has white umbrella and stars I'm pretty sure it's not intentional (might be a stray patch in the Lamb-O-Tar patching department patch bin)

all the images on the patches are thick and white silhouettes, the warm coloured ones have nice almond colour wavy lines and golden polka dots, the cold ones are very bare aside from all the cars
The umbrella one is blue and makes me very sleepy whenever I sneak a glance at it! (Very fortunate It's visible only when I'm ready to remove the batter tiles!)

Can recommend! but do check the fluffing for misprints, okay?

harpo99999

it looked like it was one of the flour based batters, possibly BEER batter, so you should be careful about how hot it is where you are, after all you do not want to be a battered lamb roast do you?

Shinzy

Quote from: harpo99999 on July 24, 2015, 05:52:09 PM
it looked like it was one of the flour based batters, possibly BEER batter, so you should be careful about how hot it is where you are, after all you do not want to be a battered lamb roast do you?
Who wouldn't want battered lamb roast! I mean I've all the ingredients here, too! There's no stopping me now!

harpo99999

but do you have the MINT sauce or jelly to go with the beer battered lamb?

Shinzy

Quote from: harpo99999 on July 25, 2015, 06:01:35 PM

I AM in MINT condition! does that count?

harpo99999

Quote from: Shinzy on July 26, 2015, 06:39:26 AM
Quote from: harpo99999 on July 25, 2015, 06:01:35 PM

I AM in MINT condition! does that count?
so you have been peppered, and have not been sauced or jellied.

mokonasakura

So what the deal with the exploding hammer that destroys my colonists? What kind of armor do I need to deal with explosions?

Shinzy

Quote from: mokonasakura on July 26, 2015, 11:50:34 PM
So what the deal with the exploding hammer that destroys my colonists? What kind of armor do I need to deal with explosions?
Blunt!
They're practically just a small grenade (with half of the damage and explosion radius of 1 cell!)

Oh, how do you find them? is there a lot of them during a raid? I could make them much rarer
and I possibly need to adjust how many norbals attack during a raid in general, too ;D (I've gotten the impression they scale maybe just bit too much, I haven't really ever played to real late game with them as enemies ;D)