Your Cheapest Ideas

Started by Tynan, October 09, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thom Blair III

Adding duration of effects for drugs in their item descriptions.
I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

Bolgfred

---New Sculpture: Monument---

Size: 3x3 tiles
Req. Skil: Art 10 and Inspiration: Inspired Art
Specific: Has no quality level (maybe 100% legendary?)
Effect: Mood bonus in range/ gather spot

BONUS(optional):
New Mental Break: Prayer
Pawn walks towards monument and prays, other colonists in range might join in a similar, but shorter effect, gaining a mood/social bonus for praying together.
"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil

Bobisme

Ping Pong table, radio, speakers for tv, tennis court, a pool, more alcohol options, grapes/wine, gym equipment.. super expensive flare shielding, fuse box..
cryocrib, kid comes out a teen..? :D  some what negates the issue of a child dying

Thom Blair III

A way to tell colonists not to go work (like mining) in the dark or cold if it's not a high priority. I'm not sure how expensive that is. :/
I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

Thom Blair III

Changing where a colonist flees to so they flee to the nearest safe location, such as a turret, hunter or the base.

Thom Blair III

Maybe group joy games like a big poker game or a pool betting game, since I usually only see one pawn playing at a time. Maybe the bigger the group, the bigger the joy buff.

Bobisme

give rotten it's own catagory, fighting the stock piles to only store rotten, or change the * to only store rotten

Thom Blair III

Pawns always put new items in an existing stack if there is one. That would be so awesome!

5thHorseman

Some way to exclude completely useless items (Desiccated corpses and bones) when unforbidding all.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Bolgfred

New Clothing: Poncho
Tribal equivalent for duster

New Clothing: Amauti
Tribal quivalent for parka, origin is something inuit

With these items, tribals still look tribal in extreme weather conditions. Poncho could also add accuracy with revolvers :-)
"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil

Thom Blair III

Some form(s) of bulk inventory moving, such as:
- wheelbarrow
- dolly
- pallets
- forklift

bobucles

Don't let friendly animals open doors. If they really want to use a door let them bump the door until a colonist opens it. It gives more value to auto doors and helps control animals in a way that isn't magic zone fences.

Killerspartan

Hey Tynan. An idea I thought would be really easy to add but also really helpful is the ability to change the size of the area that your caravan is settling, just like at the beginning when choosing one's first colony. If you read this, thank for considering.

Thom Blair III

Plexiglass/clear roofs for greenhouses.

Bobisme

stop animals leaving designated zones until caravans are loaded, i set a zone n put them in it for easy grabbing. I click caravan n they run off to eat all my food as they become unzoned (probably already fixed in 1.0 aye :D