[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 11, 2014, 04:27:07 AM
Can't wait to see the Rail-un in action!

I actually haven't implemented the Rail-Gun in the alpha 3 version. As I am moving my guns to another mod post :)

hwoo

so is the kar effective? and is your mod alpha 3 ready yet my friend? im waiting till it is till I start my colony. that's how integral your mod has become haha

Cala13er

Quote from: hwoo on April 11, 2014, 07:11:50 AM
so is the kar effective? and is your mod alpha 3 ready yet my friend? im waiting till it is till I start my colony. that's how integral your mod has become haha

Thanks very much, comments like that boost us modders motivation. Appreciate it!

And no it isn't, The estimation time is around 2pm - 9pm (English Time)

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: hwoo on April 11, 2014, 07:11:50 AM
im waiting till it is till I start my colony. that's how integral your mod has become haha
same here, can't and will not play Rimworld with out your mod!

EDIT:
Quote from: Cala13er on April 11, 2014, 05:38:21 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 11, 2014, 04:27:07 AM
Can't wait to see the Rail-un in action!

I actually haven't implemented the Rail-Gun in the alpha 3 version. As I am moving my guns to another mod post :)
Aww......
Well at-least its still in a mod, and as long as its compatible with this Industrial Rim no problems will :)
BTW is it craft-able?
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

hwoo

well what if I grease thee palms with silver thus? would it become a true god rifle then?... xD but no thanks man, worth the wait.

Cala13er

Quote from: hwoo on April 11, 2014, 07:20:00 AM
well what if I grease thee palms with silver thus? would it become a true god rifle then?... xD but no thanks man, worth the wait.

Hahaha i may bump the kar up for you ;)

hwoo

slow reload, good hitting power and accuracy, for taking out people behind cover or in particular targets. (like grenadiers). I would love that. but not expecting anything :)

bombarding

yep need those railgun for those angry mob and better turent..i always lose when there about 15 or 20 raiders

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: bombarding on April 11, 2014, 10:43:12 AM
yep need those railgun for those angry mob and better turent..i always lose when there about 15 or 20 raiders
Especially those 16 Muffalo raids geez...
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Cala13er

Don't worry guys 9PM English time both weapons plus and industrial rim will be released for alpha 3 :)

Moonblink

Quote from: Cala13er on April 11, 2014, 12:01:02 PM
Don't worry guys 9PM English time both weapons plus and industrial rim will be released for alpha 3 :)

today? Love your Mod! Rim world is not as fun without it!
Dell Venue 11 Pro Tablet Windows 8.1 Intel Atom Quad 1.5ghz, 2GB ram, 64GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics.

Cala13er

Quote from: Moonblink on April 11, 2014, 01:15:51 PM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 11, 2014, 12:01:02 PM

today? Love your Mod! Rim world is not as fun without it!

Correct! Will be sending my testers a pre-release at around 7. If you wanna be a tester just pop us a private message saying that. :)

Cala13er

Azureless

Quote from: Cala13er on April 11, 2014, 04:10:12 PM
Will be 11PM due to further testing.

Well as much as I hate to wait, props to you for doing proper testing and making it sure it works first.

Cala13er

Quote from: Azureless on April 11, 2014, 04:32:18 PM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 11, 2014, 04:10:12 PM
Will be 11PM due to further testing.

Well as much as I hate to wait, props to you for doing proper testing and making it sure it works first.

My testers and I are buming out the mod to find balance issues and other bugs & problems. At 11PM I'll release the mod if I've fixed all that arises.