Replace mineables with structures

Started by Leeman, March 09, 2015, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leeman

Hey guys 'n gals.

I am kinda new to RimWorld. Love it so far. I wanted to play it for my first time without any mod. Success (to a certain degree :P).

However now, before I go ahaed and play on a harder difficulty and build bigger bases I was looking for something simple - at least I think it is [if you know what you are looking for]

So. I couldn't find a mod like it (If there is, please link it :)).. I am looking for a mod that allows me to "replace" existing stone "wall" from a mountain with a self build structure. Wall/Door/What Ever.

I looked if I can do it on my own however I am not finding the right spot to work with. I have an intermediate knowledge of programming also in c#, so I don't need no help with that ;), and I have already a routine setup that would mine the block if it is minable or deconstruct it if it is deconstructable.. Currently working on manually setting the blueprint now. However the step I am failing at and hoping it can be overwritten.. How can I actually allow placing a blueprint on a stone? Game tells me "Space is already occupied" and I have no Idea what I have to do, to overwrite the blueprint placement

Hope it's somewhat clear what I mean and someone can point me to the right direction.
Thanks
Leeman