Breakdown event

Started by Fusha, September 05, 2016, 08:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusha

I can't figure out how to repair a piece of equipment after it stopped working due to a "breakdown" event. One of my batteries is down, but no one seems to ever bother fixing it despite their repair priority being set at "1", and I have plenty of resources.

What am I doing wrong?

Jinxi

Is the battery located in the homezone? Only stuff in the homezone will be repaired.

Supert

Do you have components? Can you prioritize it manually? (Select pawn with repairing enabled then right-click on your broken battery. There should be option like "Prioritize fixing this battery". This option can be locked with message of explanation why it's impossible, like: "Tynan is not a repairer")

cultist

Whenever a job is not getting done and you don't understand why, select a pawn who is assigned to the type of job in question and right-click the problem area. One of the pop-ups will most likely give you a hint about what's wrong.

Mr.Cross

Unless of course they are in a specified zone that doesn't reach the area you need them too. Trips my up more than you can imagine XD
Claims to know most things.

Fusha

Quote from: Jinxi on September 05, 2016, 09:11:24 AM
Is the battery located in the homezone? Only stuff in the homezone will be repaired.

That was the problem, thanks a tonne!