[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Thundrisad

Apologies if this question is already answered.
I updated to A14 two days back (from the github version at that time). Been enjoying the heck out of the new version. One thing is bugged for me (or I do not understand it): I can no longer place drilling rigs. When trying to place over a deposit of crude oil it says 'space already occupied'. I tried to circumvent this by changing an oil deposit to a fissure in the save file (including altering class), this created a fissure on which an oil extractor can be built but the extractor generates no oil.

Help is appreciated.

Zakhad

Quote from: Thundrisad on August 31, 2016, 07:02:43 PM
Apologies if this question is already answered.
I updated to A14 two days back (from the github version at that time). Been enjoying the heck out of the new version. One thing is bugged for me (or I do not understand it): I can no longer place drilling rigs. When trying to place over a deposit of crude oil it says 'space already occupied'. I tried to circumvent this by changing an oil deposit to a fissure in the save file (including altering class), this created a fissure on which an oil extractor can be built but the extractor generates no oil.

Help is appreciated.

I believe it was fixed with "Fixed Oil extractor." github update

https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/commits/master

Although if you're going to update your version I would only recommend updating to Merge pull request #197 from harchschoolboy/Return_modsconfig_back and download that one as the latest commit is buggy. (Click on the <> to download from that commit)

Thundrisad

That makes an awful lot of sense, I feel rather silly now. Thank you!

RudBoy

Has anyone found out how to fix the Incident Bug? 

Also new Update with Phys http://imgur.com/a/orFGH

Slipshodian

Dumb question, but are things like Charcoal and Nitre supposed to just rot away constantly?

I was trying to make ammo for my guns, only for them to degrade and disappear before i could ever use them for such purposes (i'm running the one from #197  like mention a couple posts back).

I've tried storing it a multitude of ways, but it seems to just degrade the moment it appears, though i haven't tried freezing it yet.....

Edit: forgot to mention i'm still using A14e, since i figured the modpack isn't acclimated to A15 anyways, so i don't think it's an A15 compatability issue

BlackSmokeDMax

As long as you store something under a roof, it should not deteriorate. Some items don't need that even, like steel or rock blocks, etc.

Different behavior than that sounds like a mod doing something.

Slipshodian

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on September 01, 2016, 03:30:32 AM
As long as you store something under a roof, it should not deteriorate. Some items don't need that even, like steel or rock blocks, etc.

Different behavior than that sounds like a mod doing something.

Ok, i'll take the dunce cap on this one, there were a couple of stray "wasteland" tiles littering about on the map after a doomsday meteor event or something? no clue how they got there but i couldn't even tell they were there until i hovered over the spot while looking at the resources health drop.

Honestly, i didn't even know wasteland was a tile type, let alone what can cause it to happen.

Entirely my fault for looking in all the wrong directions and not seeing what was under my nose. Hopefully once i remove these stray tiles it'll fix the issue

adecoy95

is there any way to remove plague from colony members using a cheat or maby some kind of console command?

Zakhad

Quote from: adecoy95 on September 01, 2016, 06:00:25 AM
is there any way to remove plague from colony members using a cheat or maby some kind of console command?

Dev mode - Apply damage - restore body part - torso (which is a Cure all) or you can target the specific part, Plague is fairly tame as illnesses go, just get a bed made out of hides that have a high medical treatment/immunity gain - cobra skins / hedgehogs are good candidates both over 120%ish (I think)

adecoy95

Quote from: Zakhad on September 01, 2016, 07:11:25 AM

Dev mode - Apply damage - restore body part - torso (which is a Cure all) or you can target the specific part, Plague is fairly tame as illnesses go, just get a bed made out of hides that have a high medical treatment/immunity gain - cobra skins / hedgehogs are good candidates both over 120%ish (I think)

ooh i dident realize different materials affected different things, my medical beds are made of ogre skin T_T (73% effective)

Rhyssia

I don't actually think restore body part will work with plague. I know it replaces missing limbs, and deals with malaria that's not [Whole Body].

The cheat way to get rid of the plague (Or any horrible problem like radiation poisoning) is to go to your save game located at:
Users\[Your Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Saves

• Search for name of Colonist
  • Scroll down to <hediffSet> [It should be right after clothing/weapon/ammo]
  • Replace everything between <hediffSet> and </hediffSet> with <hediffs />

When you finish step three you should have something like this:

<healthTracker>
<hediffSet>
<hediffs />
</hediffSet>
<surgeryBills>
<bills />
</surgeryBills>
<immunity>
<imList />
</immunity>
</healthTracker>

PSA:
For those of us who love double doors; One of the newer updates (reasonably) prevents you from placing doors without wall attachments on either side, or from placing a door with a PassThroughOnly object in front or behind. (Which I can agree with because I abused 2x1 bedrooms forever). Unfortunately I use a lot of 2 wide hall ways and not being able to place the double doors has driven me insane.

To fix this and allow double doors go to:

Mods\Core_SK\Defs\ThingDefs_Buildings\Buildings_Doors.XML

Change this block of code:    [Near line 44]

<placeWorkers>
  <li>SK.PlaceWorker_DoorFix</li>
</placeWorkers>

To:        adds  " <!-- "  and  " --> "

<!-- <placeWorkers>
  <li>SK.PlaceWorker_DoorFix</li>
</placeWorkers>  -->
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

adecoy95

Quote from: Rhyssia on September 01, 2016, 08:20:18 AM

I don't actually think restore body part will work with plague. I know it replaces missing limbs, and deals with malaria that's not [Whole Body].

The cheat way to get rid of the plague [Or any horrible problem like radiation poisoning] is to go to your save game located at:
Users\[Your Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Saves

• Search for name of Colonist
  • Scroll down to <hediffSet> [It should be right after clothing/weapon/ammo]
  • Replace everything between <hediffSet> and </hediffSet> with <hediffs />

When you finish step three you should have something like this:

<healthTracker>
<hediffSet>
<hediffs />
</hediffSet>
<surgeryBills>
<bills />
</surgeryBills>
<immunity>
<imList />
</immunity>
</healthTracker>

aah alright thanks!

Zakhad

Quote from: adecoy95 on September 01, 2016, 08:01:15 AM

ooh i dident realize different materials affected different things, my medical beds are made of ogre skin T_T (73% effective)

Lol! At the ogre skin medical beds. that's one of, if not the worst material type i think :)
Edit: Anything that doesn't display immunity or medical treatment quality assume they're 100% default, the game doesn't think its necessary to display it when its default.

Reguarding Rhyssia he is I think right, (I wanted to test to see whether or not whole plague/event could be cured but my executed incident is broken in my version of the mod from github) I know for certain you can't cure hypothermia / heat stroke via commands (Not that I know of. Of course their are alternative ways around them living frost/fire) and you'd have to edit the saves as he's suggested. I always just set the immunity to 0.99999 or 1.0, but emptying the entire hediff injury works.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Zakhad on September 01, 2016, 11:32:18 AM
Quote from: adecoy95 on September 01, 2016, 08:01:15 AM

Snip!

(You can scroll up one post if you need to.)

Setting immunity won't always work with some conditions. For example Fibrous Mechanites(?) or I think radiation sickness. Clearing out the hediffs would be the "easiest" fix. (Less likely to break saves.)
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Dudok22

I just realised that chicken eggs cant be used in meals. I have few chickens and I started to notice that my freezer is filling up slowly with eggs. I have more than 120 right now but I have no use for them.